Recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend?

For the sugar babies who have been working as one, do you recommend this kind of work to your sister or to your close friend? Why?

While it is financially rewarding, I do not recommend it to my sister or my close friend. I would advise them to take other kinds of jobs. There are some emotional costs in this kind of work.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      None of my friends and family know this sideline I'm doing, so why would I recommend it anyway?

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that you're emotionally ruined already because of all the sugar relationships that you had? And I'm guessing that you fell in love with some of your previous daddies?

When it comes to family members and relatives, I would suggest that they don't do it since people might think that this is a family profession lol. But for friends who are in need, it would be a yes

Comment

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      This made me laugh. For example, there are three sisters. All of them are in the sugar dating trade. Shall we call them real sugar sisters?

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not interested in making it a family business of sorts lol

Not sure that it's a good idea to suggest to your sibling to try sugar dating because there's a chance that one of us would accidentally mention it in front of our parents and I might end up in trouble for being a bad influence to my sibling

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      That means that your family does not know your work. When would you tell them?

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      JessieJay I don't think telling to your entire family that you're a sugar baby is not a good idea because they might think that basically you're a prostitute. The only difference is that you only have one customer for a certain amount of time

As much as possible, I would try and tell her to avoid doing it. The only time I would suggest to try this is if he or she's really in need of easy cash

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, it's not that easy to start considering that we've been there before but I wouldn't like my cousin or sister ending up like me being addicted to it.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      You could hand over some cash if you do not want them to be in the trade.

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      If your sister or close friend wants to try just for curiosity's sake, would you not react on it? Would you just ignore it as they want it just for an experience?

I could recommend it. She could do it for a while and get off immediately when it is no longer needed.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      missSomberhorny she already said she could recommend it. So there's a chance that she's already talking about her sister or close friend

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      How long is that while that you are referring to? I suppose that would be less than a year?

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about a friend or a family member here? GoGo

As much as possible I wouldn't recommend this kind of lifestyle to any family member. When it comes to my friends, I would tell the pros and cons of it and let my friend if this is something they want to pursue or not

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your reason behind not letting them to be a sugar baby?
Working...
X