I guess this is enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess this is enough

Let's say you've invested and saved much from your sugar dating, do you think that it is the right time to quit sugar dating? Why or why not?

Oh, it's too early for you to ask that. Do not ask me about that because I am not sure if my savings are enough for me to quit this thing, I love doing sugar dating!

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like answering this topic as well, I am not even sure if I can find suitable sugar daddies that would help me save and will soon be able to make me quit doing sugar relationships.

Originally posted by pussyThreetight View Post
    Let's say you've invested and saved much from your sugar dating, do you think that it is the right time to quit sugar dating? Why or why not?
    Well, it sure was fun but everything must come to an end. I think I'd be able to quit sugar dating once I feel like I'm not enjoying it anymore. I'll just live a peaceful life and be able to settle down with someone that is sure of me.

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes we all just want to settle down with someone and it might take longer for us to find that special someone, so for now, we'll just have to enjoy sugar dating while it's still there.

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      If that is your preferences and plans, then so be it. That looks like you had already made substantial amount of money already.

Originally posted by pussyThreetight View Post
    Just as what pussyPresentlicking have mentioned, I guess it would be enough for me to quit sugar dating if I no longer enjoy sugar dating. No hiatus but will actually live a peaceful life too. It's not about the money that I've earned from it but I guess it's okay to settle down with someone who truly loves me, right? Or if it were with my sugar daddy too, then it would be better!

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you choose your sugar daddy as your partner whom you would settle down? Are you sure with that? Remember that he is already old and could only last for maximum 15 years.

What would be the reason for me to quit? I guess the only thing that would make me quit is when those sugar daddies no longer want me.
    I guess I'll just quit and start looking for some serious relationships for good.

Comment

Of course, after saving a lot, then you need to start quitting the trade. Remember that sugar dating is primarily for the young ones and you could not stay young forever.

Comment

As long as you are still young then you could still go on with that sugar dating stuff. Yes, keep the money on the bank and on those investments but keep working until it is still to work as a sugar baby.

Comment

• Jinni
          Jinni commented
          Editing a comment
          Some find it hard to balance two jobs like sugar dating and having a nine-to-five job. But yes, we can have both which is better, so you can earn a lot easier and be able to benefit from it.

If I have already earned some savings, I guess it's time to stop. I think I'll just use my savings to start a business. At least in that way, I won't have to provide services to older guys.

Comment

If it is already enough, then I would definitely stop. Especially if the amount of money that I earned is sufficient to sustain my life and to have an investment as a bonus.

Comment

No, I won't quit sugar dating even if I already have my savings. As a practical thinker, I can use my savings to put up my business and still continue sugar dating in order to fund the business and earn more money.

Comment

Working...
            X