Feeling in love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling in love?

We all know that sugar dating is all about giving plain services. You provide the services and in return you get paid. Plain, simple and it works, but what if suddenly you felt an attraction with your sugar parent and you felt that you genuinely love him/her already? Yes, you feel like you already want him/her, but you know that it could not be. There is no way that he/she would reciprocate your feeling for him/her. What would do you?

Oh, that is bad. You are well aware that there is a hidden rule that you should never fall in love with your client. That is one of the most important rules that must be followed. Since you are already there, you must quit it.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      The most important rule is to never fall in love with your clients, yes, that should always be in mind. Sometimes if you get too attached it will lead up to no good and we wouldn't want that to happen, right?

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyTalllicking Yeah, we can't stop having feelings for someone like the clients, but all we need to do is hide it.

I would crash that feeling right away. It must not blossom any further. I know that I would be the loser in the end should I continue to feel love for that client.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't feel attached to your sugar daddy like that because I know he Wouldnt like it as well. You two agreed to have this kind of setup so it must not go further into something more serious.

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you would be the loser in the end. So, before everything else happens, that feeling must be crushed.

What if my daddy falls in love with me, too? What if he could leave his family for me? That would be so wonderful! We could then be together happily. What do you think?

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a possibility. And you would be lucky if that case happens. Well, grab that opportunity.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know but this could have happened if he really liked the girl. StitchOutdoor

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it needs to happen to both of them. Love is an attraction of both person not just one assSloppytight

Nah, that's impossible. If I like him it stays there and it wouldn't be that serious in the end anyway. I know that it shouldn't be that serious between us because it's just sugar dating, right?

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      True. But in the first place, you shouldn't have let yourself fall for him. You should have made it clear to yourself that you are only with him for money and nothing more.

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is sugar dating, but we are talking about falling in love with your sugar daddy. Would you continue to love him or not?

If that happened to me, I will do anything in order for me to forget my feelings for my sugar daddy. I won't leave him, I will still continue being his sugar baby but I guess I will keep it purely professional this time.

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, get a boyfriend if you need that. Make yourself busy so that you won't have time to think about your feelings for him. That's what I did before.

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, your feeling should not get into way. And yes, there is no reason to leave him. Just continue with the work, and everything would be alright.

I think it is best for me to leave him already. I will quit as his sugar baby so that I can move on from him easily. If I don't do that, my feelings for him will just keep on getting deeper and I don't like that to happen.

Comment

I will really fall in love if the sugar daddy is caring and supportive.

Comment

Working...
      X