Haven't came yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't came yet.

Say that you are having steamy sex with your sugar daddy then all of a sudden he came too early but you haven't even climaxed yet. He apologized to you about it and says he'll make it up to you for the next round, which you doubt that it would happen. Do you consider this unfair or would you let this one pass?

If this was the first time, I would let it pass. It is understood that he is old and has finished earlier than me, how can I stay mad at him about this? I know that he will surely make it up to me, he can finish this by playing with me. I'd be happy with that already.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      He will let you play with yourself and he will help you through. Know that he is ageing already so just let this one pass, you should be happy because he will still pay you for giving him a pleasure to come that easily.

A man knows that he should let his woman feel satisfied before he gets himself satisfied next. It is not his fault if he's too aroused for you that made him cum earlier before you. Therefore, this is not considered to be unfair, just understand him and he will surely make it up to you, as promised.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Somewhat convincing, but then again, to be fair for all, both of them should cum before they can have the next round because that's how it is done.

Let this one slide, ladies. Know that if you are with an old man, his performance has become limited as he ages. So just please understand and be happy if he says he will make it up to you. He means it and perhaps, he will give you gifts as his consolation.

Comment

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with NotoriousMOM here. I've had a couple of experiences with those old men who find it hard to hold it in that is why they could finish first before me. Well, they don't need to apologize to me for it.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not believe that he would really make up on the future sex sessions. I know that it would still be the same as the previous ones. He is getting old, so do not expect something better from him anymore.

Maybe it is my fault to consider. Maybe I wasn't really much in the mood at the moment while he is concentrated which makes him cum earlier than I did. I would apologize to him to and we can start over for the next round.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      That's really kind and sweet of you assSloppytight. For the next round, you should make it up to him and do all the deed for him.

Let's extend our patience towards him, I mean he did apologize for it and means it, poor sugar daddy. There's no need for you to be a sourpuss, instead, you suggest to him that he can make it up to you in other ways, like extra payment? Lol.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, you are being paid even if he has come undone too early that you were expecting it to be. Just know that this man will still pay you for compensation too.

I'm just going to ask him to go down on me if he is not able to get it up already

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to get mad at him if he tells you that he's not in the mood to go down on you?

If he doesn't have any heart problems, I would just suggest to give him the magic blue pill the next time you have sex with him if you want to end up being fully satisfied

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, just to be safe I guess I wouldn't want to recommend my sugar daddies to try that one. Thank you for that but I guess I am contented to just finish this all by myself already, lol.

I think that you shouldn't complain about that since technically you're being paid for him to be satisfied with you and not the other way around.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't be complaining when he is around, so is it okay to complain silently or when you're alone? Lol, kidding! So, it is best to understand this sugar daddy and just know that you still get what you deserve even if he finished first and you finished last.

You should not complain I mean given the fact that he is pampering you to death
    just give that to him but if not go and find another sugar daddy just be grateful
    that you have a nice and rich sugar daddy

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely agree with you some sugar babies are so ungrateful and forget
      the help they get from their sugar daddies it's a small matter compared to the
      things they have given you

I am being paid for it. I do not have the right to complain. He is my client and not my boyfriend. There is a difference between the two.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be the problem with her. She might have been expecting that he would act like his boyfriend

If you have no plans of giving up that sugar daddy, better get use to it and make sure that you have a dildo or vibrator near you so that you can finish yourself of

Comment

Are you sure that this is the first time it happened or not? Because the way you've described it is like he was really taking his time on you and it was cut short because of his premature ejaculation

Comment

The only time it will count as unfair is if the two of you are in a real relationship or married. But since you're just sugar dating, you just have to accept the fact that there would be times that you would be on the losing side of things when it comes to sex

Comment

Just let it pass since he might have been too excited that's why he came immediately. But if that is something that usually happens, maybe you can try and talk to him about it

Comment

Working...
          X