Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugar daddy getting salty

I feel that my sugar daddy is a bit bored and unsatisfied when having sex
    what can I do to make him want me again because I can't lose this sugar daddy
    help me! fellow sugar babies,

well if you really want to make him stay with you talk to him on what's his problem
    if not you look like a good catch you can easily find a new sugar daddy who is better
    and richer even if you don't even try

Comment

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! The best thing is to ask him for the reasons. He could state to you his reasons. Could it be that he is gotten older, so he has a weaker body now as compared with the last months? Or I think that you are not giving your efforts to satisfy him.

Are you doing the same things over and over again? If yes, then it is time for you to change those old things. Start to make new options for him. Do not just lie on the bed! LOL.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, of course, people would get tired of the same routine and the same old styles that you usually do. Maybe she should energize herself a little more or do some workouts that would best enhance her performance in bed.

You should try and ask him if there could be reasons why he's been acting like that. You know how communication is very important between you and your sugar daddy. It is not that bad to ask questions to him, right?

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps she is not that good in bed that is why her sugar daddy is getting bored.

It is okay to communicate during sex, I" suggest that you should talk to him from time to time during sex so you would know what is there that needs to bedone or needs to improved while you two are at it.

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, this is why there are problems when it comes to sex it is because it is not resolved immediately even during sex. It is okay to talk during sex, you're not in the theatre, so just feel free to talk and not only pant or moan, lol.

You're afraid to lose him but he's not. Clearly he wants to break up with you, ask him if he wants to end this just so you can find yourself a new sugar daddy to date with.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're telling her this because that's why your previous sugar daddy has done to you, it doesn't mean every sugar parent out there would do the exact same thing

If our sugar parents are bored and unsatisfied with us, it would be best if they would inform us about this. I'm speaking on behalf of my sugar brothers and sisters out here, hear us out. It would be nice if they would tell us if there is something bothering them and not only just about the sex. Because if there's anything that we could do, we are willing to help them out.

Comment

All I can tell you is that you need to step up your game honey. Considering that you're a baby, you should be the one who makes sure that your sugar parent is satisfied sexwise

Comment

Try and talk to him about it. Maybe he's just stressed out or something is floating in his mind often that's why he's not that interested to have sex with you

Comment

Originally posted by JessieJay View Post
          You should try and ask him if there could be reasons why he's been acting like that. You know how communication is very important between you and your sugar daddy. It is not that bad to ask questions to him, right?
          To add with what she said, if he wants to keep it to himself, just let him do that. Because forcing him to open up might only lead into arguments with him

Comment

Maybe he noticed that you are just going through the motions(autopilot mode) every time that you're having sex with him that's why he's start look bored during sex

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
              DaddyWarbucks commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you done something similar to your sugar daddy before?

Originally posted by SteenCumbersome View Post
            Try and talk to him about it. Maybe he's just stressed out or something is floating in his mind often that's why he's not that interested to have sex with you
            That might be something that she had experienced before, so might as well to listen to her advice

Comment

Try initiating the sex. Maybe he is always the one initiating the activity that is why he got bored of you.

Comment

Working...
              X