Strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange

Has anyone ever received weird requests from their daddies or babies before? Would love to get some giggles from this

Not a daddy, but a potential one. We were discussing terms on our would-be relationship, of course eventually we had to talk about sex. So mid convo we were talking about the practice of safe sex and getting checked before having sex, he casually starts talking about moving to a place near where I live, i'm like wtf dude? Then he says so he can come to my place any time he wants since he'll be basically paying me to have sex anyway. I noped tf outta there

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha restraining order starter pack

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you ducked that one out quickly. Good for you.

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a gut feeling that it wouldn't work out for us since he sounded a bit creepy the way he asked questions

This one you would not believe happened. It was a friend of mine who introduced me to the sugar lifestyle, back when she was still new at this she met a guy looking for a baby, so they meet up at a restaurant and she waits there for him, 5 mins later her date arrives and it's a wait for it... a pastor... with his wife. So for a whole hour they spent the whole hour lecturing her about the world of God and how being a harlot is wrong , Apparently they joined a sugar site in hopes of converting the men and women from this god - forbidden lifestyle. So she's just sitting there wide eyed and open-jawed wondering what in the hell just happened

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      please tell your friend she just made my day

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      lol I'll make sure to

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering why your friend stayed for the lecture

i always say to expect the worst cause there are a lot of weirdos out there. So this guy really takes the cake, desperate times really call for desperate measures. So I had this daddy who was always pretty different, a little bit weird but ok overall. So one time we were at his place and since day 1 i know he's been holding out on something, it was time to get it on and lo and behold he brings out this huge black strap on along with some nipple clamps and a prosthetic fisting hand and some other stuff i have no idea what the hell are. I was scared for dear life thinking " what the hell is this guy gonna do to me?" so he notices I'm uncomfortable then he goes on to say "I want you to use them on me" with a smile, I swear he had the biggest smile I have ever seen in my life. This guy legit wanted me to strap up and destroy his ass ( his exact words) with the arm and the dildo, so im just standing there like wtf? he attached those nipple clamps on his nips and got on all fours, at this point im just confused. I just couldn't take it and told him to get up. I had to tell the poor guy I cant do it because this wasn't discussed at all, and guess what he completely flipped out as he was so excited to do it with me and how he thought we were getting along so well and how I was " the one". Needless to say that was our last night together

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he should have disclosed immediately what he's into before telling you to give him a new hole

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      eh, it's always the quiet ones

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      craigslist is where you find these people

Mine's not really strange, but something unusual, I had a meeting with a sugar baby and he immediately demanded some money

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha, sadly it doest work that way

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      He even demanded for money on our first meet up. Rude sugar baby.

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he like: "Gimme my money now, bitch. If you want me to plow, you gotta give me the dough"

A couple weeks ago I met up with a dad I had been messaging for a month or so on and off. We planned to meet. He had asked if I have limits or boundaries. I said " anal, weird shit and sex on first date". He was ok with that.So at the time of our meetup he comes up and he's with his sister. Not really strange but its such a weird setting to bring your sister

Comment

Nice guy, nice restaurant, should have known something was wrong. This guy was pushy and relentless, he wants to test out the merchandise before buying it ( his exact words) I found out a month later that mr nice guy was famous for "testing" out his babies and never contacting them again

Comment

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        how did you find out about him?

• IzzySteezy
        IzzySteezy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm thinking most likely on SA or some other sugar dating sites

• DikeM
        DikeM commented
        Editing a comment
        Through my friend, apparently he was promising her all sorts of things but the condition was for him to take her out for a spin.

A sugar daddy ask me if I am kinky in bed during our first date. I was shocked and thought that he is like Mr. Gray type of guy. The conversation went tense because I'm not into that kind of thing.

Comment

• Biggie
        Biggie commented
        Editing a comment
        So what's the kink of your daddy then?

• KittyBush
        KittyBush commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing he didnt look at all like mr grey

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL yeah he's far from mr grey

Oh yeah, my last daddy wanted to do some anal with me, not as crazy as the other's here but that was too much even for me

Comment

Nothing strange as of now. I might be lucky when it comes to those sort of things

Comment

• LowLa
          LowLa commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I'm very thankful for that. No need to remind me already

• KittyBush
          KittyBush commented
          Editing a comment
          alright alright im just sayin

• LowLa
          LowLa commented
          Editing a comment