When to End Your Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to End Your Relationship

What will make you end your relationship with your sugar parent? I would end the relationship when there's too much drama or when things get creepy weird or if my sugar daddy becomes too aggressive.

By the time I'm rich and old enough to stand on my feet then it's time to go on my own. I don't really care about drama or him being aggressive as long as I get what I came for then it's fine with me.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      I also don't care because he completes me at this moment and he still owes me money so I better stick with him.

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      A lot of sugar babies did that. I mean if they have a stable job they leave their sugar parents. Outdoorks

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're talking about connection does it mean that he is no longer getting in touch with you?

You might be at fault here if you're talking about your relationship has too much drama in it. But to answer your question, I often let my daddy decide when we're going to end it since most of the daddies I've been with don't last that long since they're able to find somebody who's younger and prettier than me

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that she's the one who's giving herself problems that's why there's too much drama in her relationships.

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      NotoriousMOM I think she also needs to look at the possibility that she might contributing on that drama in their relationship.

What do you mean by creepy and weird exactly? Are you talking about him forcing you to just stay at home and doesn't want you to go out or he tells you to do things that you have no plans of ever trying?

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate those daddies who don't let you go out even if you're just going to see your friends.

I often end my relationship with my babies when they start to be demanding already when it comes to gifts and the allowance that I give to them.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      So you never dumped a sugar baby just because you found someone who's younger and hotter than the current one?

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thing you end up your relationship with them that early. you might suffer if you didn't.

• pussyClearlicking
      Editing a comment
      What they usually demand that you really don't like? SteenCumbersome

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it like forcing you to do it and you refused? Is it also sex-related or not?

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you give us an example of one of those ridiculous things that you're talking about?

I didn't know babies are also concerned about their welfare and I always thought it's always about the money they care for.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      There might be some who are concerned with their welfare because their sugar parent is their main source of income. So we can't really tell which ones are sincere with their concern towards their sugar parent.

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyHabitualwet yes, I agree with you that we really can't tell if their sincerity's genuine. Its really hard to tell that especially that the main drive here is money.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, because most sugar babies only care about money. BeachRun

I let my daddy decide when it is time for us to end it. But I would try to win him back if he ever tells me that it is over between the two of us.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you are right! Besides, I don't have a plan to force him. DikeM

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly I know right, that is very hard but we can endure it.

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      SugahBaby A lot of times I guess, and I don't blame him for that.

It would be when you feel that your sugar parent is slowly distancing him/herself with you. Like dropping hints about moving on and finding a new sugar parent or baby, etc...

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, for me as long as I received money from him I'm good, I'm not gonna end things lol. HotChatty

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking what if you still gets money from him but he's been cutting your allowance like every week there's a deduction, are you still okay being his sugar baby?

• pussyClearlicking
      Editing a comment
      I have a feeling you want me to just dump this sugar daddy lol HotChatty anyways, if this happens, I will definitely leave him hahhaa I don't wanna waste my service for less

For me it would be when he's starting to be really abusive towards me and sends my allowance a few days late.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you really had a sugar daddy who was abusive towards you?

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of abuse are we talking about here? I would suggest that you end things with him immediately if he starts to be abusive towards you.

If he will not support me anymore I definitely end our relationship.

Comment

Working...
    X