More than One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than One

Will you like to have Multiple Sugar Daddies/ Mommies and Why? Ideally, I would love to have more than one! Not all SD are available all the time, I do enjoy the companionship as well.

Comment

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you can also happen to share the diseases too if you keep inviting people around.

I've tried it before, but the problem is when they all want to be with you on the same day. Also you should make sure that your sugar parents know about it especially if they're the type who wants thing to be exclusive for the both of you.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do when your sugar daddies want to meet you on the same day?

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      JessieJay I make alibis and told my daddy that I will be busy on my studies so he won't bother me or the other one.

Not sure I can handle having multiple sugar daddies since I'm terrible when it comes to sticking to a particular schedule.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      It's also a problem on my part to fit my daddy in my schedule and we always argue on this so one is enough for me.

If you know that your current sugar daddy is not the jealous type, then maybe you can try and have a backup sugar daddy.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      How many sugar daddies do you think you can be with at the same time?

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      I think as many as you can as you long as you can manage lol

I rather stick with the one that I currently have. Not the type who dates multiple sugar mommies in order to get a ton of cash from them.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you ever thought of trying to have multiple sugar mommies?

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Humomkin nope, it never occurred to me. SteenCumbersome absolutely and conflicts are so stressful to handle that is why I'd like to avoid it as much as possible.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you fall in love with a hottie girl but she looks sugar mommy? BillyOrgan

I think I can handle two mommies but the only problem is the schedule especially if both of them keep are demanding at the same time.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you need to work on your scheduling skills first before you decide on having two sugar mommies at the same time.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh pussyThreetight I don't think it's possible to exist in different place at the same time. What would you do if they both demand at the same date and time?

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right StitchOutdoor better stick with one to be safe.

I tend to have a very jealous nature about myself even if it's over someone who isn't really 'mine' however if my sugar daddy wanted other sugar babies then I could possibly try to learn how to deal with that.
    Last edited by assBrieftight; 04-25-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• missAnnoyingpussy
      missAnnoyingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      What about if it is the other way around? Do you think you can handle two sugar daddies at the same time?

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      And then what? Will he gather his babies and have an orgy party with them? Lol.

I have thought of doing that before, but backed out when I realized most of the sugar daddies in my area know each other.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it means more money. You should try it at least once, it's fun and exciting hahaha DirectionLove

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah pussyWoozywet my friends also told me about this but I don't like hectic and juggling my schedules really..

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      There are sugar daddies who are not around all the time, the super busy ones the ones who need to do some business travels so it's easy to handle things even if you add another daddy.

I've done it before and made a schedule for them so that they would know when to visit me. It was difficult at first. But a few weeks in, I'm used to it already.

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your sugar daddies know that you had multiple sugar daddies or you've kept that away from them?

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      VoiceLove Nope, I am good at hiding secrets,lol

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if you are good at it, your secrets will come out. pussyBlue-eyedlicking

My sugar daddy can have as many babies as he likes as long as he can afford us all and treats me like an angel.

Comment

I've always been a believer in monogamy even when it comes to sugar dating, so I will just stick with the one that I have and not go behind his back to be with another one.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Woah, I respect you for getting only one sugar daddy.
    Working...
    X