Dilf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilf

For the Sugar Babies, do you guys get a Sugar Daddy for money and money alone (of course with the pampering stuff, luxury etc.) or do you also do it because you like older men in general?

Copied this from google:
    DILF
    /dilf/
    noun
    INFORMAL
    1. a sexually attractive older man, typically one who has children.

Good question right there. I think most people enter Sugar dating because of money but yes, there are ladies who loves the "daddy type" kind of guy too but I think you can date these kind of men by not being a sugar daddy!

Comment

Of course they're doing it for money! If they want daddy types, they can date a lot of that and not being a sugar baby or receiving money or like an actual relationship with them. Definitely money for this one!

Comment

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point there Babe. Yes, I agree that they do Sugar dating for money too.

• Boundaryko
        Boundaryko commented
        Editing a comment
        assSloppytight I never heard anyone who told me that they get sugar daddy just cause they like older men lol

Well in reality, there are girls who hates old men that does this just for money. I think some do this cause they're into DILF but I think, sugar dating is plainly because of money.

Comment

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think they'll be able to maintain a good relationship with their Sugar Daddy if they hate old men right?

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        assSloppytight Hmm, I think it's possible. They take it as a profession like just work so even if they hate it, they make sure they're doing good at it.

Obviously NO!! Those people who are into DILF dates old guy but getting a sugar daddy means you need or want money and be pampered in luxury and good life!

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah, I agree with you hahaha, sugar daddy is famous for money and not for love or serous romantic relationship lol

• DirectionLove
        DirectionLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah hahhaha missSimplistichorny nothing bad with DILF but I guess the answer to this question is obvious

• missSimplistichorny
        Editing a comment
        Oh yeah DirectionLove we can't blame her, she's probably just curious about it.

If I'm someone who is into DILF then I'll just find 40's or 50's men around who are available not technically go into sugar daddies hahhhaha. Sugar daddy just means money for me.

Comment

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you want to have an old man and money at the same time?

• VoiceLove
        VoiceLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, that sounds good I'm not gonna lie but let's say I'm around late 30's at that time and I've had a lot of money from my sugar dating since 18 so money won't matter, all I want is a partner. It would be a bonus if he has a lot of them lol.. Thinters

• Thinters
        Thinters commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm, yeah at the end of the day we want to settle down and have a partner in life VoiceLove

I don't see a difference really. For me, you won't be able to be a sugar baby if you're not into old men even if there's a money involved. So in my opinion, those people who get sugar parents are also into DILF.

Comment

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess for some people they do it for money first but then eventually found out that old men are good and way better than immature ones.

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the fact that you're okay with sugar daddies means you're kinda into older men assSloppytight

I am pretty sure that people who get into sugar dating either wants money or sex companion hahahah.

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
        Editing a comment
        Okay, how about those sugar baby who eventually fell in love with their sugar daddy, can you consider them into DILF if that happens?

• pussyWoozywet
        pussyWoozywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty sure that's DILF hahaha missSimplistichorny

Who cares if the sugar baby is into DILF at the same time? I don't think it matters and can affect sugar relationships.

Comment

• assSloppytight
        assSloppytight commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess you're right I'm just curious by the way hahaha

• Humomkin
        Humomkin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi assSloppytight are you also a sugar baby?

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        Not unless the sugar baby feels in love with the daddy, this is where problems starts lol

Hmmm, I don't really know hahahaha, all I know is that sugar babies loves money and old men loves young girls who can give them company and other fantasies in life.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, why do we love keeping things complicated right? Sugar dating is this simple lol
    Working...
    X