Terminating My Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminating My Baby

For Sugar Daddies here, just wanna know what's the usual reason or case that will terminate your sugar relationship?

We should wait for a Sugar Daddy to answer this because all I know is each one of them has a different rules and expectation in a sugar relationship.

Comment

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      So far, I did not see any response from a sugar daddy. I don't think we have a sugar daddy member here.

If the baby is lying and acting weird and not following the rules her daddies set for her lol.

Comment

If they're not good with their jobs anymore and keeps breaking the rules!

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
        missSimplistichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Pretty sure getting pregnant is a valid reason for terminating the contract lol Oh and the father of the baby is another guy, not from the sugar daddy lol.

When she's not hot and gorgeous anymore. Most daddies change babies for this reason because they find a new, cute, fresh ones.

Comment

if they disobey any rules I think that's the deal breaker for sugar relationships

Comment

Originally posted by missAnnoyingpussy View Post
          When she's not hot and gorgeous anymore. Most daddies change babies for this reason because they find a new, cute, fresh ones.
          This is a FACT hahahaha, they are always looking for a fresh one so as a baby, you need to keep that beauty!!

Comment

I think sugar daddies terminates babies more than sugar mommies

Comment

A lot of things though and sometimes, relationship ended not because someone disobeyed the rules. There are instances where your sugar daddies family find out about you two and he needs to lie low.

Comment

Working...
              X