Would you date an older sugar baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date an older sugar baby?

I am worried about being too old to be a sugar baby anymore. I know that that's probably a crazy thing to think about but I just don't know if sugar daddies want to date girls who are in their late 20s or early 30s. I am hitting my mid 20s and I don't know if sugar daddies will think that is too old for them

The majority of my SBs have been in their late 20s to mid 30s. I tried dating an 18 year old but I found her too demanding and couldn't keep up with everything she wanted. Also she was dating someone else at the same time and I didn't feel ike she was really interested in me as a person but just what I could for her. I prefer older sugar babies who take care of themselves. Also mid 20s isn't very old at all especially in today's world

Comment

Well that's a relief I was really worried that I wasn't going to be attractive as a sugar baby anymore the older that I got but I'm so happy to find that's not gonna be the case

Comment

I don't care if she's over 30 as long as she's beautiful and can hold a conversation

Comment

Is there anything that I can do though? What do you like the most about older sugar babies?

Comment

• Dickie
            Dickie commented
            Editing a comment
            That some of them are past the partying at the club phase. Never been into that sort of clubs

Like I said they are more settled in their lives and they have a better idea of what they want. I really like their confidence in who they are and what they want to do with their lives. There's nothing wrong with being young and not knowing but sometimes I prefer someone who already has started on that path. It makes it easier to help them out

Comment

Well I guess I won't have much to worry about when I get older lol

Comment

If you're concerned with the age difference, you can always go for someone who's a bit older than your previous sugar daddy. You can also set a minimum age difference between you and your potential sugar daddy so that you would still be young enough for him

Comment

• CashMomma
                CashMomma commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess that's what you do when it comes to looking for sugar daddies then?

• KittyBush
                KittyBush commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I always make sure that he's passes the minimum age difference. But I can go lower than my minimum if we're really a great match

You're still very young in my opinion. There's sugar babbies who are way older than you and still landing studs and goddesses.

Comment

I think that's just fine as long as you're not older than your SD

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
                  NotoriousMOM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That would be really awkward for the both of them. I don't think that somebody has actually done that before

Originally posted by SashaBangs View Post
                I think that's just fine as long as you're not older than your SD
                I agree with her on this one since it would be really awkward that the sugar daddy or mommy would be the one who's making sure that the baby is taking his or her meds lol

Comment

• SashaBangs
                  SashaBangs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think the roles have switched or you can treat it as taking care of a real baby lol

• RudeRudy
                  RudeRudy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol yeah, it's a pretty complicated situation

Nice to hear the answers of the members here. Would try my best to be a baby as long as I can lol

Comment

Sounds like I can still be a sugar baby til my 40's then lol

Comment

Working...
                  X