Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like sugar babies to wear on dates with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like sugar babies to wear on dates with you?

Having a bit of a dilemma here...I want to know what do sugar daddies like their sugar babies to wear? Is there something that you really don't like your sugar baby to wear when you're together. I want to make my future sugar daddy happy. I want to know what I should wear but wanted to go to an actual sugar daddy instead of another sugar baby...

I don't mind when a sugar baby wear sneakers especially if we are just walking around the city or going on a road trip. There's a time and place for that and that isn't all the time. Maybe it's because I'm younger but I think that sneakers and a cotton dress is quite cute and it makes girls look very beautiful and confident

Comment

I will not date a sugar baby that is wearing dirty, ripped, stained or wrinkled clothing. It doesn't set a good impression at all and I will just tell them that I'm not interested if that happens. That includes clothing that is too baggy and doesn't fit right. If you can't afford to take care of yourself then to me it seems like you're desperate and that you can't take care of a sugar daddy. That's my only dealbreaker that I have besides cheating

Comment

I appreciate a beautiful woman who wears a beautiful dress. The more ladylike and feminine she is the better. A pretty dress is the best thing that a sugar baby can wear when on a date with me. I had a sugar baby who wore a green dress and everytime I saw the color I remembered her so clothing really does make an impression

Comment

I have a lot of beautiful dresses. It's goingt to be hard to choose one

Comment

• LowLa
            LowLa commented
            Editing a comment
            How about red or black dress, that would be simple but sleek.

I'm sure that everything you wear is beautiful

Comment

• LZA
            LZA commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you looking for a sugar baby? Was hoping that I could be your baby

At least wear something sexy but decent. Refrain from waiting clothes that would make you look like a "working girl".

Comment

• Jinni
            Jinni commented
            Editing a comment
            It would be much better if you just wrote hooker inside using the term "working girl"

• CashMomma
            CashMomma commented
            Editing a comment
            Why? You're not comfortable or used to hearing that term?

Not a sugar mommy or daddy, but I would just suggest is to wear something that is comfortable for you and is appropriate to the place that you're going to

Comment

Very sure, anything that would NOT suggest us to be a hooker.

Comment

• SugahBaby
              SugahBaby commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think that you're the type that would be mistaken as a hooker

• NotoriousMOM
              NotoriousMOM commented
              Editing a comment
              So far no one has done that to me yet. Thanks for my looks.
          Working...
          X