Sugar baby that I am going on a date with is dating someone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar baby that I am going on a date with is dating someone else

The sugar baby that I'm going on a date with has a boyfriend. She didn't hide it from me. Just told me to my face which I appreciate but still I don't really know what to do about it. Are sugar babies in relationships normal? I am new to sugar dating so I don't know if that's something that I should expect from all sugar babies or not. I'm very selfish when it comes to my girlfriends and I want to have their full attention. Should I still go on this date with her?

I don't know if I could date a sugar baby who has a relationship with someone else. I would always feel like there would be some kind of competition between the two of us. I know that's probably just in my head and if I really liked her I would probably just tell her that I don't want to hear about it and I wanted her full attention when we were together

Comment

I don't mind if they have a boyfriend as long as they don't cancel on me. When we make plans I expect them to be kept. That's why I make the plans in advance so that there's no problems. I want her to give me all her attention when we're together and that means no canceling on dates or anything like that

Comment

I wouldn't not do it but I have had some experiences where I have sugar babies start dating and then breaking up with me before. It has happened twice when I was younger but now I've learned how to spot it so I don't put myself through that again. It can be very hard on you especially if you end up really liking her and want to take it to the next level

Comment

I have never had that problem before. My relationships with my sugar babies have already ended mutually and we have found that we were better off finding different relationship. I have seen my fair share of flighty sugar babies however especially when I was first getting into this

Comment

If you're not comfortable that she has a boyfriend, it would be better that you end it up already with her. Since that would only be the cause of your future arguments

Comment

She's totally disrespecting you, leave her

Comment

If she was already been seeing somebody from the start, you should just be okay with it that she's seeing somebody else or just end it with her already

Comment

Working...
                X