Want to know the best things about your sugar babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to know the best things about your sugar babies

I want to hear from as many sugar daddies as possible on here so that I can be a better sugar baby. I figured that I should go straight to the source and ask you what you want and like the best out of everything. So, let me know what is the best thing that a sugar baby has ever done for you or what do you like your sugar babies to do for you? Think of all the sugar babies you've had and what you've liked the most about them or about the relationship please. I want to use this to understand sugar daddies better.

Perhaps for me...it was a home meal. I had been traveling a lot for work and was very tired and I came home to find my sugar baby making dinner in the kitchen and also there were a few other treats. I was very happy that I had given her a key to this place after

Comment

I have sugar babies offer me massages and I've always taken them up on that

Comment

A SB of mine once gave me the gift of finding something that I had been looking for for my bike for a long time. She surprised me with it for my birthday and also she planned a party

Comment

I always appreciate it when a sugar baby will just call me out of the blue too. I like that she's thinking of me even when we're not together. It makes me feel like I matter to her

Comment

Yes that it is also very nice. I do appreciate when they make time for me even between our scheduled visits. I am always very nice to the girls that do that for me. I think that we all appreciate that

Comment

• DikeM
              DikeM commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you have a specific type when it comes to choosing your sugar baby?
          Working...
          X