Money without sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money without sex

This question is directed to sugar daddies and mommies in here, what if your sugar baby doesn't want to have sex with you anymore but still wants you to sustain his/her monthly allowance and finance? What will you do in this situation? By the way, I am from Rostov-on-Don, Russia and looking for a potential sugar daddy.

Well there are sugar relationships in which sex is not really involved. All they're after is the company and somebody to spoil with gifts

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      LZA That is not necessarily true, some sugar daddies/mommies only seek companionship.

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to find me a daddy who's like that. Haha

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      IzzySteezy I think I cannot help you with that. Try finding it for yourself.

This might answer some of your questions when it comes to being a sugar baby
    "It ranges�from hand holding and cuddling to more mature stuff."

Comment

I will never do that to my future sugar mommy.

Comment

• FrogFrock
        FrogFrock commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you are true to your words.

• StitchOutdoor
        StitchOutdoor commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, of course, I'm always true to my words. Wanna try me?

• CashMomma
        CashMomma commented
        Editing a comment
        StitchOutdoor Are you looking for a possible sugar mommy here?

I think no sugar mommies or daddies will fall for that.

Comment

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        SteenCumbersome Are you a sugar mommy?

• LowLa
        LowLa commented
        Editing a comment
        There are actually, it all depends on the agreement that you two have made.

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        LowLa Yes but that is rare, most sugar daddies want sex with their sugar babies.

That will be unfair to them so if you do not want to lose your allowances, then better give them what they want.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
        KiwiTwin commented
        Editing a comment
        Sugar business is based on give and take, if you want to maintain your financial support, you have also to give something in return.

Just message me, sweetie. I can be your potential sugar daddy.

Comment

• DikeM
        DikeM commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you still looking for a baby?

Then she /he is a scam. No sugar daddies/mommies will be willing to spend their money on someone who can't even satisfy their sexual needs.

Comment

There might be some sort of deal that can do in order for both sides to be happy with their arrangement

Comment

I would suggest that you offer your daddy something else if you're going to have sex with him already. If there's nothing that you can offer, then you should be mad at him if he suddenly make deductions on your allowance

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
            missSmilingpussy commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you actually done that to a mommy before?

That's a really asshole move for the baby to tell that to their sugar parent. If you don't want to have sex with your parent but still want to have your allowance, you should have something to offer to them as a replacement of sex

Comment

It actually depends on the agreement of both parties, if they both agreed that there will be no sex involve and it was only for companionship then that is actually reasonable.

Comment

Some are open to that but most will never agree to that kind of arrangements.

Comment

Give and take, that is the most important rule in this business. If you want to stay at the good side of your sugar daddy/mommy, you better give him/her what he/she likes.

Comment

• Outdoorks
                  Outdoorks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yap, that is an untold rule. So she better be not selfish or else she will suffer the consequences.

Not sure how would do that, but if you're able to do it, then I would love to know how you did it

Comment

Working...
                X