Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection

Has any of you have rejected a sugar baby before? If so, what was the reason behind your decision?

I bet that some of them have rejected a baby at least twice or thrice already

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      That is a normal thing to do. Sugar daddies have every right to reject a sugar baby.

The ones who were making weird demands like she would be the one to decide when and where we would be seeing each other and allowances that can fund a small town would automatically be a no for me

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that was a good call especially the last one that you mentioned

The most possible reason for that to happen is if the baby asks for an unrealistic amount as her allowance or to materialistic

Comment

I think that baby might be a really terrible person to deal with if he or she gets rejected by a sugar parent

Comment

Rejecting a baby isn't unusual, so as a baby, we have to act appropriately and always make sure that your demands are reasonable if you do not want to be rejected by a sugar mommy or daddy.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
          missPanickyhorny commented
          Editing a comment
          You are right about that, it's not only babies who reject mommies/daddies but mommies/daddies also can reject a baby.

Yes, I've done it countless of times already. And there were some who got rejected immediately during the meeting

Comment

• DikeM
          DikeM commented
          Editing a comment
          Did the ones who got rejected immediately acted like jerks during the meeting?

• CashMomma
          CashMomma commented
          Editing a comment
          DikeM Yes and I don't like arrogant people.

I was rejected by a potential daddy before. Told me that he wasn't interested in babies who have multiple daddies

Comment

• SashaBangs
          SashaBangs commented
          Editing a comment
          Same scenario for me. I've been also rejected before because of having multiple daddies.

I mostly reject sugar babies who are arrogant and wants money on the first date.

Comment

It's the other way around for me. A sugar daddy rejected me before.

Comment

I guess every sugar babies and sugar parents experienced being rejected before.

Comment

Was rejected by a couple of them before because I don't have the physical qualities that they're looking for

Comment

A potential had a fetish and he want's me to do that thing during sex, when I told him that I'm not comfortable to do that he told me that it wouldn't work out for us and told wished me luck in my search of a daddy

Comment

• assBrieftight
                  assBrieftight commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm guessing that fetish was something that's really gross that's why you're not willing to do it?

I did, the one thing that I hated the most in a baby was the demanding one.

Comment

Working...
                X