Allowance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allowance

I know that some of you would prefer to keep this in private, but do you feel that the allowance that you're giving to your babies are enough for the things that you get from them?

Are you asking this question because you feel like your daddy is short changing you or something?

Comment

• DikeM
      DikeM commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that's the reason why she started this topic.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      It can also be that she feels that she should be getting more

I actually asked a daddy of mine before about that. He told me that he has a fixed budget when it comes to the allowance that he would be giving to his baby/babies. The babies tend to get a bonus sometimes when they do something special for him

Comment

As a daddy, I make sure that what I give her is just right with what she's offering me. I often ask the potential baby how much was she getting from her previous daddy and what were the things that she has to do for him. And from that I can gauge as to how much I can give her for the things that I want from her

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you give me what's the average allowance that you give to your babies? Just curious so that I would know the amount that I have to give to a potential baby

• RudeRudy
        RudeRudy commented
        Editing a comment
        missFabulouspussy Yes, there was a time when I had that urge.

• RudeRudy
        RudeRudy commented
        Editing a comment
        SteenCumbersome I will just message it to you, dear.

I hope I can hear from the daddies here so that I can lessen the things that I'm requesting my daddy to buy.

Comment

• SugahBaby
        SugahBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I also wanna hear that from the daddies here.

• assBrieftight
        assBrieftight commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that you often ask for extra allowance because you end up going over your budget?

• missRattypussy
        missRattypussy commented
        Editing a comment
        If you tend to buy unnecessary stuff, I suggest keep yourself busy and occupied so that you won't be forced to visiting online stores

I think it would be better if you have a budget rather than focusing on what you would be getting from him/her. You might end up giving way too much to your baby that you don't have extra money for yourself

Comment

• GoGo
        GoGo commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a huge chance that the already know how much they're willing to give to their babies before they even start to look for one

• pussyTalllicking
        pussyTalllicking commented
        Editing a comment
        GoGo I agree but there are some who tend to be more generous to what they can afford.

My daddy is a very generous man, and the allowances he gives me is more than enough for me that is why I always do my best to make him feel happy and wanted.

Comment

Yes, I am really certain that all the things that I am giving him is enough.

Comment

The allowance that I am receiving from my sugar daddy is more than enough for me, he's a very generous man and that's what I like about him.

Comment

• missSomberhorny
            missSomberhorny commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that the only thing that you liked about him? His being generous?

Never felt that I was being short changed by any of my mommies before

Comment

As a baby, I learned to be contented on whatever my sugar daddy gave to me.

Comment

Working...
            X