Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts?

I think I am falling in love with my sugar daddy but I feel that he doesn't feel the same way to me. Is sex enough to let him stay by my side?

I think that it all depends with you. If you can keep your emotions towards him on hold, then continue seeing him, otherwise it is time to end things

Comment

What is it with him that made you fall for him? Guess that there are people who can't help but to fall to their daddies and vice versa

Comment

Have you tried asking him if he has the same feelings towards you? I would suggest to ask him rather than make any assumptions

Comment

• missOvertpussy
          missOvertpussy commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think that asking that would help. There is a chance that her daddy has a family of his own

• missRattypussy
          missRattypussy commented
          Editing a comment
          missOvertpussy Nah, it will be a great help to her, at least she will know what her sugar daddy think about her.

If I were you, I would just end things with him and if he asks the reason behind it, I would be honest and tell him that I'm falling to him

Comment

• Outdoorks
          Outdoorks commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you been in the same situation before?

• SteenCumbersome
          SteenCumbersome commented
          Editing a comment
          That is actually hard to do, but that is a nice suggestion though.

I guess should stay what you are right now, sweetie. Protect your feelings at all cost.

Comment

It's now or never so better ask him he feels the same way as you do.

Comment

• assBrieftight
            assBrieftight commented
            Editing a comment
            Not sure that it is a good thing since she might end up getting hurt if he doesn't have any romantic feelings for her

So how did it go, sweetie? Did you tell your daddy about your feelings for him or not?

Comment

I think having sex with him will not be enough. You cannot teach feelings.

Comment

Just tell it to him, honey. You need to be brave.

Comment

• GoGo
                GoGo commented
                Editing a comment
                Even if she does that, there is no telling what her daddy really feels about here.

I don't think sex will help at all, so if I were you, I'll start looking for other sugar daddies before he dumps you.

Comment

• SugahBaby
                SugahBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, don't wait for him to dump you. It will be very painful.

Sex was never enough, if he's married then let him be if he does not want to be with you anymore.

Comment

So I guess you already told your daddy about your feelings about him.

Comment

Just tell him already before it's too late.

Comment

Better if you end your relationship with him before its too late.

Comment

Working...
                    X