Physical or internal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical or internal?

To all sugar daddies here, which do you prefer, a woman who's beautiful but have a trashy attitude or someone who's not that pretty at all but was raised right?

I bet most of them would still fall with the beautiful woman despite the attitude but if I were a sugar daddy, I will choose the one who was raised right.;

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you automatically think that guys would always go for looks rather than personality?

I think that the want to be with someone who has both positive qualities rather than have the one or the other

Comment

If this is applicable in choosing a sugar daddy, I prefer a sugar daddy who has a nice personality than someone who's very handsome but had a bad attitude.

Comment

• FrogFrock
        FrogFrock commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, internal beauty is more important than the outer one.

I do not mind having a sugar daddy who has a trashy attitude as long as he treats me like a princess and will shower me with gifts and luxury.

Comment

• Outdoorks
        Outdoorks commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think he will treat you a princess if he has a trashy attitude. Lol

• pussyPresentlicking
        pussyPresentlicking commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah girl, there's no sugar daddy that will treat you like a princes if he has a trashy attitude.

As a sugar baby, I will go for a mommy who's may be ugly on the outside but beautiful inside.

Comment

I prefer a sugar baby who's attractive and handsome, I don't mind if he's trashy as long as he does his responsibilities on me.

Comment

• CashMomma
          CashMomma commented
          Editing a comment
          SugahBaby I will persuade him, not force.

• SugahBaby
          SugahBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Right, persuade is a better term. CashMomma

• SugahBaby
          SugahBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean are you going to change his attitude? LZA

Not really the type who enjoys forcing people to change, so I would go with someone who knows how to act properly

Comment

I think I can make that trashy guy improve his attitude or personality. So I would go out with the hunky guy with the trashy personality

Comment

It depends on what kind of trashy attitude you're talking about. Because there are some who are willing to change for their daddy, but if she has no plans of changing, then I would end things with her

Comment

If I will be a sugar daddy, I would choose someone who's not that pretty at all but was raised right rather than the trashy one. In my opinion, the face can be easily changed but, the attitude, it takes years to replace it especially when it was really a trashy attitude.

Comment

I usually do one night stands but I was raised right, so boys dm me.

Comment

Working...
                X