No announcement yet.

Deciding factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple, I did it because I was lonely and I need attention.

Comment

I needed the extra money without breaking any sweat lol

Comment

• Dickie
        Dickie commented
        Editing a comment
        At least your honest, lol

Stop kidding yourselves. It's all about the free stuff. lol

Comment

If a sugar parents want my comfort or presence, you guys should dm me.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBoss View Post
          What made you decide to become a sugar parent or a sugar baby? As for me, it's loneliness. I fear that I will be left all alone all my life and I don't want to experienced that, that made me came up with a decision to become a sugar mommy, I know that it's temporary but at least I can have someone for companionship.
          I always wanted the luxurious free life that I always saw on the movies. Where girls are so elegant and always dresses nicely and they look like they've never tried working or living a stress free life. In short, I want a free pass to luxurious life...No regrets though, it's so fun..

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBoss View Post
            What made you decide to become a sugar parent or a sugar baby? As for me, it's loneliness. I fear that I will be left all alone all my life and I don't want to experienced that, that made me came up with a decision to become a sugar mommy, I know that it's temporary but at least I can have someone for companionship.
            MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. I don't wanna beat my ass off a 9-5 job and enjoying life only when I get sick or out for a leave.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
              FrillerDrill commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah, who wants to enjoy life when you retire like you're 60's at that time lol. Sugar dating is way better.
          Working...
          X