Any qualifications needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any qualifications needed?

Hello! I'm a newbie here, from Raleigh, North Carolina.
    It's my first time here, and I wanted to ask if there are any qualifications needed to become a sugar baby?
    Are there any tips, rules, and regulations here?

Wait, are there? I guess that we should respect our sugar parents like our own parents.

Comment

Just a tip about sugar dating, if you're not comfortable with your daddy's requests, feel free to tell him about it. But if he's too aggressive, better leave him and find a new daddy.

Comment

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, this is not easy to do most specially when you have no other options where to go next.

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't we supposed to please them and make them happy and fulfill their requests?

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly some requests are way out of the line. But yes, it's best if you always keep your sugar parents happy.

I think that you already know about the physical aspect of it. But when it comes to the things that you're going to do for him, always make sure that you can be with him whenever he wants to be with you

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if it has some conflict with the schedule of your other daddies?

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, a good advice. I agree with this. You must give him a good time. I guess that we need to have a good time management here.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      That is pretty easy on me. And of course I can do that. KittyBush

I would suggest that you don't be too demanding when it comes to the amount that you're going to get from your potential sugar daddy

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that the most important qualification. Any sugar daddy would not want to date you even if you're a bit too demanding on the first date lol!

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      But if your sugar parents demand too much from you, then you have the right to make demands from them as well.
      It happened to me before when my sugar daddy is making me do more stuff that is beyond our agreement, I told him that he should increase my payment. We agreed, so from then on he even buys me presents with it.

Qualifications: Must be young and beautiful. I wonder why nobody told you those things. Those are the basic things that a sugar baby needs to have.

Comment

• pussyBlue-eyedlicking
      pussyBlue-eyedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry to say this, but there are some sugar babies who aren't young and beautiful enough, but maybe considering someone who has a great amount of sex appeal? They may look young and beautiful to the eyes of the beholder but she actually is old enough to be considered as a baby lol!

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      I think beautiful and sexy are the things needed to become a certified sugar baby.

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      well you got it right if LOL but I think being sexy or attractive is enough

You know, it's best if you keep it low-key when you're in a sugar relationship. Your friends may find it strange, so is your neighbor, your co-worker, especially your mom. But you know what? Sugar relationships are perfectly legal.
    Last edited by BillyOrgan; 10-07-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      BeachRun, how can you manage to keep a sugar relationship low-key if you usually go out to have dates. People you both know might spot you together.

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It is legal but you need to keep it as a secret. That is so ironic but that is how it works. You would not be yelling to the world: "I am a sugar baby!"

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyOrgan Have you ever done that before?

Simple qualifications that I need for a sugar baby must be attractive and wants finer things in life.

Comment

You should be young, beautiful and have a good performance in bed.

Comment

Working...
      X