Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Looking For A Sugar Baby Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Looking For A Sugar Baby Right Now?

Let me & others know if you are looking.
    I am looking for a Sugar Mommy/Daddy
    ? ???????? . ?. ?????????
    ???????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????????
    ??????? ???? ???????
    ????????????? ??????? ???? ??? ???????
    ????? ?? ???? ?????
    ??? ?????? ???????? & ????? ?????? ???

Hello, Sweet&TightPrincess! Since I'm new here too, yes, I am looking for a sugar daddy.
    So, which one of them will you have to date first? A sugar daddy? Or a sugar mommy?
    Last edited by pussyTeenytinytight; 10-07-2019, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, pussyTeenytinytight. Why don't you try and date both sugar mommies and daddies simultaneously?

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyOrgan really? simultaneously? it seems that she needs to be supported a lot, she can go for sugar daddies because theirs a lot of them

Life is a bit unpredictable. Sometimes, it is a bit easy to find those sugar daddies and sometimes it is a bit difficult to find them.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, it's very unpredictable as the weather, it's not like every day it's raining men or sugar parents in particular.

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      They come to you the least you expect it, so you have to be patient. Be extra patient with them, that's all I can say.

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly yeah we need their location ASAP I want to have a new sugar mommy as well

I am looking for a sugar daddy, too. If any of you could recommend a good sugar daddy who is looking for someone hot then that would be appreciated.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there any qualifications that you have and not just being hot? LOL

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really need him to be hot? Maybe this is for your sexual needs

Hey there Sweet&TightPrincess, have you had any sugar relationships with a sugar mommy before?

Comment

• RudeRudy
      RudeRudy commented
      Editing a comment
      If she answers yes, then are you willing to join and try to experience what it's like having a sugar mommy?

• SashaBangs
      SashaBangs commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't experienced that kind of relationship. I am curious about it, and I want it to try it too.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that I read her post that this is her first attempt to find some sugar daddies and sugar mommies.

I am not looking for a sugar baby. What I am looking for are sugar daddies. I had read that you are looking for both. But as for me, I only want sugar daddies.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, my gosh. There are so many here who are also looking for their sugar parents. I guess that the men who are also looking for their sugar mommies are just lurking around?

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      @pussyBlueeyedlicking If she's into sugar mommies then let her be. Maybe she just wants to know the difference between a sugar mommy and daddy.

I have a question. Why are you looking for sugar mommies? Are you not contented with having sugar daddies? Why do you need to have both?

Comment

• VoiceLove
      VoiceLove commented
      Editing a comment
      LMFAO JessieJay Yeah it sounded like some sort of an incest, I think she wants to experience both

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      JessieJay A family? Nah, never. How about catching up with more clients in order to earn more? Most sugar babies have multiple sugar daddies. We need to earn high, right?

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      So she could receive a high amount of support to both of them and she could buy anything she wanted

I'm looking, Is there anybody out there --a sugardaddy wants a 31 years old woman from Louisiana. LMK

Comment

Working...
    X