Fashion advice for first-time sugar babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion advice for first-time sugar babies

I've been a personal stylist and sugar baby for 3 years now and I've learned a lot that I wanted to share with first-time sugar babies who were looking for some fashion help. My biggest piece of advice is that most men aren't going to notice everything so make sure that you only focus on one key item. So, if you are wearing a red dress keep everything else understated and simple like wearing nude pumps or a black clutch with very simple jewellery too. Also, always wear your hair down. Even if you think you look better with your hair in a bun or ponytail, sugar daddies want to see your hair and it makes them think about running their fingers through it. Very sexy. If you need any other fashion advice, you can ask me here.

I need this! Please I don't know what to wear and I have a first date coming up really really soon. Usually I just wear sneakers and cute top to dates with guys my own age but somehow I don't think that it's going to cut it. Should I wear a blouse? We're going on a brunch date so I don't want to look too fancy either

Comment

I would go for a sundress and a cute skirt rather than jeans. It's not that you can't wear them but it's also a good idea to wear that type of casual clothing after you get to know your sugar daddy a little better. But also brunch is also a more casual date so you want to still look cute. Wearing heels always makes things look more put together. You want to show him that you can fit in with his world no matter what it is

Comment

Hey so picking what to wear depends on 3 things: location, sugar daddy style and personal style. So if you are going to a club or a resturant you're going to wear something different than if you were going on a nature hike or something. Yes, sometimes sugar daddies will choose more active dates to try to impress you and to show you what they like doing too. Then it's also his style. Some sugar daddies wear suits all day and prefer to be more formal even when they're not working so they won't want to see a girl in sneakers at all. But also if you are not the type of girl who wears heels and bodycon dresses that you shouldn't really show up to a date like that either. It's all about finding something to make your sugar daddy and yourself happy. If you follow these rules you'll have no problems picking a first date outfit

Comment

• DikeM
          DikeM commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for sharing to us these tips. Especially for the ones who are the shirt, jeans, and sneakers types

• Biggie
          Biggie commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice, It's like what they say, fashion is what you buy. Style is what you do with it.

This is such great advice. I honestly didn't think about this type of thing when I was going on first dates. One thing I have a question about is if a sugar daddy is wearing a suit does he always want a very formal sugar baby? I think that they all wear suits but they can't all want the same kind of sugar baby right? Also how do you look stylish but not like you're trying too hard? I'm having trouble with this part of being a sugar baby

Comment

Not always but what you can do is to dress up for the first date and then ask him questions and tease him a bit to find out what he likes his sugar babies to wear. Like when he compliments your dress say that you didn't think that polka dots or something was appropriate for the venue. It breaks the tension, lightens the mood and you can also find out if he hates polka dots. You can also find out if he hates flats or sneakers or even hats

Comment

That's very smart actually. It's also really easy to do compared to some of the other advice. I just don't want to look like everyone else so I like what you were saying instead cause I can still be me

Comment

Personal style makes all the difference when it comes to the sugar bowl

Comment

This thread is so helpful. I just hope you continue about the pros and cons

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I hope that you can share more from time to time in order to keep ourselves up to date

Comment

I hope that you can give us sugar daddies and mommies some fashion tips as well

Comment

Oh nice. Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
                      X