What to wear when golfing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear when golfing

I'm going golfing with my SD and I don't know what to wear. Can anyone help?

I've been golfing before with a POT. It was at a very fancy country club and I told him that I didn't have anything to wear so he bought me a bunch of things. I told him that I'd never been and I didn't know what to wear and he bought me some outfits and shoes and even brand new golf clubs. I use them whenever I go golfing. He also bought me a dress. These places have strict dress codes too so make sure that you know what it is before you go. You should tell him that you don't have anything to wear and see what he does

Comment

You can always buy golfing things and return them at the end if the money is an issue for you. I have heard that some people do that but honestly your POT should offer to be paying for this stuff for you since it's something that you need to live the lifestyle that he wants. It's part of the unspoken rules of being a sugar baby which is that if you need anything to make being a sugar baby easier than your sugar daddy should take care of it. I would try asking him and see what happens

Comment

Don't do that...that's really weird. You shouldn't just buy clothes to return them. If you can't afford everything then just pick a few things or you can even mix and match things in your own closet. There's places that you can rent golf clubs if you're really desperate. Like I said, I'm 100% positive that your sugar daddy will pay for that stuff for you or at least give you some money towards it. I think that you should just ask him about it first before you buy anything. If he isn't going to pay for those things then to me that's a red flag at least for me it is

Comment

Yeah I wasn't really planning on doing that. I'm not buying anything myself since I took your advice about what to do and talked to my sugar daddy about it. I already sent him a message about it and we figured out a time to go shopping for everything that I need

Comment

I think that's a much safer route to take when it comes to getting clothes for golfing.

Comment

Well you can just try to find online what kind of clothes most people wear at the golf course. If I were you just go with something that you're really comfortable with and will make you look sexy
              Last edited by DaddyWarbucks; 05-02-2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• GoGo
                GoGo commented
                Editing a comment
                You have to add something that is appropriate at the golf

• DaddyWarbucks
                DaddyWarbucks commented
                Editing a comment
                I have mentioned already that you have to check things online when it comes to golf apparel

Some figure hugging jeans and a polo shirt

Comment

• CashMomma
                CashMomma commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you really going to play golf or just going to look cute or sexy in the golf course?

• SugahBaby
                SugahBaby commented
                Editing a comment
                It looks like she just wants to wear something between sexy and appropriate

• BeeLinda
                BeeLinda commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, I have no plans of actually playing, so I will try to look sexy for him while I accompany him during his game

just bring and iPod or something, I hate golfing, hate it!

Comment

• Jinni
                Jinni commented
                Editing a comment
                If you hate golfing, might as well kept your mouth shut lol
            Working...
            X