Tomboy who needs fashion advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomboy who needs fashion advice

I am not a dress person at all and I'm worried that sugar daddies only want really girly sugar babies which is just not me. I'm more of a tomboy and I need outfits and things that I can wear to attract sugar daddies without being dresses or heels. I just want to feel comfortable but I don't know if I should just force myself to dress like that to make them happy

I dealt with this kind of thing while doing paegants. Not all the girls were interested in wearing dresses and high heels but it was important to the competition. The judges made a big stink for this one girl who didn't want to wear the dresses since she said that she didn't wear them ever. They tried to disqualify her but that didn't work so what they did was made it so she couldn't win. She had to wear dresses so that she could win so I think that you can just think about the long run and the benefits to being a sugar baby

Comment

That doesn't seem very fair at all. I heard that you shouldn't wear something that makes you uncomfortable tho is that true? Like I wouldn't wear shoes that I can't walk in because I know I'd look stupid

Comment

Everyone has different comfort levels though. I feel very comfortable wearing heels all the time cause I'm used to it and now flat shoes feel very uncomfortable to me but other people might feel the opposite. I only meant that sometimes you have to wear things as a sugar baby to make your sugar daddy happy then you might not be used to wearing. Not in a weird way but as a way that you wear a job uniform or clothing for special places

Comment

You might want to try out a jumpsuit. It always look classy and more upscale like a dress but it's pants. Something with wide legs works better than something that is too tight and looks like a leotard or something. That's what I like to wear when I don't want to wear a dress but still look dressed up

Comment

I don't think that I've ever worn a jumpsuit before. I just have nightmares of 70s bell bottoms and it's making me not want to try one

Comment

I mean jumpsuits look different depending on lots of things. I think if you don't want to look like the 70s then just don't wear one of those jumpsuits...I don't know what to tell you but you should just go to a store and try one on. It might be what you're looking for and didn't know it

Comment

I think that you can still be girly looking even if you're not wearing a dress. You can check those female fashion sites to be check what's the latest fashion trends that suits your personality

Comment

You can wear crop tops though and plunging neckline shirts

Comment

Sometimes you would have to dress for the occasion, like when going to a fancy dinner party.

Comment

How much of a tomboy are we talking about here? Some mommies or daddies will prefer feminine women, but i can't speak for everybody.
                      People have different preferences and you'll find one that suits you

Comment

• DikeM
                        DikeM commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think that the only mommies who'll want their babies feminine looking are the one's who wants to be called as a daddy

• GoGo
                        GoGo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        no, i dont think so. That sounds kinda stupid

Just go for how you do it. Do you baby

Comment

You don't necessarily need to wear fancy dress or clothes in order to attract sugar daddies. What you should try is just to look a bit lady like whenever you're going out. There is definitely sugar daddies out there that prefers babies who are into the tomboy or low maintenance looking type

Comment

Did you finally have that make over when it comes to your clothes? study_buddy

Comment

Idk some daddies/mommies are into that. They like the simple, mature girl over the hot boob-jobbed, botox injecting girl

Comment

• JessieJay
                              JessieJay commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How low is that girls self esteem that she needs to have botox to look young?

• LZA
                              LZA commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm guessing it is the same level of the subway? lol
                          Working...
                          X