What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do?

I want to stay on the market and be ahead of the competition so how can I be a good sugar baby? I know that I am keeping myself beautiful so you should not state that very obvious tip. So aside from being beautiful, what are the things that I need to have and/or do?

You must know the specific needs of your sugar daddies. Each one is unique so you cannot do a one general service for all of them. Make your services cater to their specific needs. Tailor-made is the right word for it. In that way, you would be the outstanding baby should they have other babies.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice one.You know what you are doing. You are right. Each parent has its own need and you must provide their specific needs. I am curious but how come that you had known this?

You must be the flirtiest of them all. Always keep that in mind. While there are some daddies who do fall for that, at least most do fall for that.

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been so flirty with your sugar daddies. I am wary of this as they might ask for sex and I am not always ready for that. lol.

Make yourself available. To me, women who look like one is really easy to approach.

Comment

• RecipeRipe
      RecipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      What available looks like to you?

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      But a sugar baby should always be available as it is a job to be always present when needed. And no need to tell us to be approachable as that should already be a given thing, right?

Be always there for them. Worked for me so far.

Comment

• Jinni
      Jinni commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's true. People who are convenient when u need them are the best kind of people!

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Jinni Yeah, right! After all, that is our job. To be there for them.

Be caring. If you could provide a genuine care, then that would be great. If not, be at least fake. Yes, provide a fake caring - and I mean that one.

Comment

Don't be too materialistic or demand too much from them when it comes to gifts and allowances. Try to be attentive to their needs and make yourself available at all times

Comment

• BeeLinda
        BeeLinda commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, the advices as stated from a well experienced baby. I think that you gave some very helpful tips here.

• IzzySteezy
        IzzySteezy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm so happy that I am not too demanding or materialistic. SugahBaby
    Working...
    X