Trend Following

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trend Following

When it comes to fashion, are you the type who needs to have the latest or hottest brands or you're the type who don't care about the brand as long as they're comfortable for you?

I would often stick to my favorite brands and choose the ones that would look good on me. I think wearing something from Supreme or Off White is a good idea for someone of my age lol

Comment

• IzzySteezy
      IzzySteezy commented
      Editing a comment
      I stick to my favorite brands as well. What kind of brands do you prefer NotoriousMOM ?

Not really particular with the brand, as long as the design looks good or they come in my favorite color, then I would wear them

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, I love thrift-shopping and sometimes I would find something actually good even with the brand name but whatever looks good on me, I'd stick to that.

I am very particular with the brands. Of course, I must have the most expensive ones to complement my beauty. I should always look like Barbie. After all, they like to play with me most of the time.

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of brands specifically BeeLinda?

I do not mind with my clothes. I could wear anything that I want. It does not matter if that would be the hottest or latest brands. I do have some of those latest brands but most of the time, I just wear whatever my eyes see on the store. If I feel that it would be looking good then I buy it.

Comment

I love the latest styles and brands. I never go out of style! That's why I'm here, looking for my sugar daddy to support my wants and needs.

Comment

• SugahBaby
        SugahBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        From clothes to bags and accessories? Or are we just talking about clothes in specific?

It all depends if I look good on those clothes. Because I don't want to stand out in public too much with the clothes that I'm wearing

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet that you have no plans of wearing clothes that you often see in fashion shows lol

What's important for me is that I'm comfortable wearing it and it's not that expensive

Comment

Working...
      X