Make-up or barefaced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make-up or barefaced?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before. For all female sugar babies here, does your sugar daddy prefer with make-up on or just love your natural bare-face?

I used to wear makeup but when my sugar daddy pointed out that I look better barefaced, I just sticked to that (:

Comment

• BohoKween
      BohoKween commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that his suggestion was a good one or not?

I do not know what their preference is but I always wear my makeup whenever I am with them. It makes me feel confident.

Comment

• pussyTalllicking
      pussyTalllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't need make-up Jinni, you look beautiful already.

They do not actually bother. Sometimes, I would come on my makeup. Sometimes, due to some time constraints, I would go with them without makeup. I already look good even without makeup. I am so confident with my bare beauty.

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the good thing about confidence, you can always wear make-up or not but still look stunningly beautiful. Lol, I can relate.

I'm not bothered going out barefaced at all, make-up is soooo last season!

Comment

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? I use skincare and just apply various moisturizers and toners. Makeups are just for special occasions but I don't always apply makeup when I'm with my sugar daddies

Most of them prefer me to wear less or don't wear any at all

Comment

• CashMomma
      CashMomma commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no need for makeup, ExtraMantra since all of you ladies are young and beautiful. Do not waste your radiant and youthful face.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      How about those formal occasions? Do not tell me that you also do not wear makeups when attending those events?

They don't mind about it, but for me that's a necessity since I always wanted to look my best whenever I'm around him

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I think makeup is not a basis for true beauty, your sugar parents will surely love to see the true you. As long as you treat someone with basic respect then you're automatically beautiful.

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      missAdventuroushorny Well, inner beauty is not enough for you to be considered beautiful. You also need the outer physical beauty. And the outer beauty could be enhanced by makeups.

Some of my former daddies preferred that I wear less make up whenever we're going out. But most of the time they don't care about it

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with your former daddies when it comes to wearing make up. The lesser the make up, the better

It all depends on where we're headed. If it's somewhere fancy, I would definitely wear make up to look extra presentable lol

Comment

Working...
    X