Designer Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Clothes

Is it fine to ask your sugar parent to buy you your preferred designer clothes?

If he likes you so much and if he is so generous then there should be no problem asking for those designer clothes from time to time.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, I don't usually demand those kinds of stuff but I often accept presents like designer clothes and accessories from my daddies.

There's a chance that they don't really mind about the brand as long as you would wear them more than once

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, I would wear those designer clothes and would flaunt it to some of my best friends. I would say, "Oh, look at this one. My generous daddy gave this to me. Looks so great, right?"

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that they would definitely going to wear the clothes more than once considering that the brand of the clothes are branded

Of course, it is fine to ask our sugar daddies. I usually ask it and they grant it. I'm so happy whenever they buy me the expensive ones.

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you don't get too demanding when they get to spoil you with fine things

I don't ask for too much. I'm okay with casual clothing lines that I can afford.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I'm not much of a fan of expensive things too. I'm okay with my wardrobe and my daddies don't seem to be bothered about it.

If the price of the clothes are reasonable enough, I bet they won't mind if they're from famous brands

Comment

Never had a daddy who told me that the clothes that I'm buying are too expensive. What's important for him is that I look good on them and it would look great on the bedroom floor lol

Comment

• DivisionComposite
        DivisionComposite commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet that he was really thinking about the dress looking great on the bedroom floor

I think they would tell you directly that they find the dress unreasonably expensive. So just go ahead whatever clothes that you want

Comment

If you feel that the clothes that you're going to buy are unreasonably priced, better prepare yourself an explanation as to why you want to buy them in case your daddy suddenly asks you why you want to buy those clothes

Comment

• GoGo
          GoGo commented
          Editing a comment
          You're making it sound that she needs to have a business proposal of sorts before she's able to buy the clothes that she wants

Were you planning to buy a bunch of expensive clothes that's why you're asking our opinion if it's just fine or not?

Comment

• missSimplistichorny
          missSimplistichorny commented
          Editing a comment
          You might be right about that one. She's making sure that it wouldn't be a problem for her daddy to request such a thing
      Working...
      X