Makeup removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup removal

What are your methods in removing your make ups?
    Can you share some tips?

There are many products that we could use. So it all depends of our preferences. As for me, I just use towelettes/wipes first then wash my face with my favorite soap and rinse it with warm water.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's been years that I'm using organic facial wipes to remove my make up. Next is applying toner then moisturizer. Every night before I go to bed.

Why are you asking us about makeup removal tips all of a sudden? Do you think that what you're doing is not enough?

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe, she wants more tips on how to better remove it the easiest way as there are so many ways on how to get rid of it

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      I think what she's doing isn't quite enough, even those beauty gurus on Youtube for beauty tips? It didn't work for me as well since all women are different. She's just sharing their own experiences from certain products that's why sometimes they explain or put up a disclaimer that not all women have the same side effects when it comes to the outcome of the product. It's okay to try some things but just be careful or consult a dermatologist instead.

I use the liquid makeup remover first then followed by wipes. No, I do not wash my face anymore. I think that those two methods are already adequate enough to remove all the makeup on my face.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be your opposite since I put on light makeup. I don't usually put makeup remover because I don't like the oily substance in it. By the end of the day, I would just wash my face with facial soap, damp it a dry clean towel and apply facial moisturizer before I got to sleep.

There are many good products out there. Methods vary from person to person. Actually, any method would do. It would just be your preference on how you would do it. Liquid makeup remover then wash with soap and warm water.

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you use a particular type of liquid makeup remover or any would do for you?

I do not have problems with removing the makeups. But I have some problems with the removal of mascara as it becomes a bit messy. lol.

Comment

I rarely put make-up on, but, when I do...
      I use Dos Equis.

LoL.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!

Well, like I said... I rarely use make-up.
      When I do use make-up I just wait til I shower/bathe next; all parts of me clean then???!
      I dig how my make-up looks after I slept wearing it... I might even try to fix up a few parts & try to keep that "morning after" look.

You asked for advice though & even though it is not what I do because I already stated what I do. I'm a big Hypocrite that way... at least I'm honest. So, since I am about doing things the right way - the good safe natural way!
      It's also great for mascara (something I never use unless someone else has done make-up; I can't stand how it would pull out my lashes).

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

? Coconut-Oil?
      Buy some Organic Coconut-Oil from any grocery store.
      Get the biggest glass jar that they have.
      You'll want to use either a durable paper towel or a wash clothe that you wouldn't mind getting stained on by yourmake-up
      (just in case).
      You'll need to use a spoon to take out the desired amount.
      Place it directly on the paper towel or wash clothe;
      you can even place a little bit in a
      ramekin, a small bowl, or small cup.
      Then you will just either dab what you'll be using into the Coconut-Oil as if you're just wetting it
      (if it's all melted)
      or as if you were scooping some dip on a big floppy chip
      (if it's like almost hard butter).
      Put it on that face...
      yo face!
      Yeah...
      Now rub it in...
      everywhere!!!
      It will even help with the mascara like i said.
      If you need more then spoon some more out.
      You want to make sure that you do not contaminate the rest of the Coconut-Oil & that is why I tell you to spoon it out.
      If you have some left over then GREAT!
      You can just leave what Coconut-Oil is left behind laying all on your face after clearing away all the make-up that you had on.
      With the remainder that was not used
      you can just rub it on your skin anywhere & leave it on!
      Its like a moisturizer or lotion, but, way better for you & it is all natural!!!

Awesome!

Why Organic?
      Organic is better because there were no pesticides or chemical agents utilized during it's production stage.
      Why in a glass jar?
      Unlike plastic that can warp, expel it's chemical makings into what ever it is being contained, even if it doesn't seep harmful plastic agents in what you have in that jar... there is a big chance that there will be a hint of a plastic odor or taste infused in yo stuffs & that is just nasty!
      Why does it need to be the biggest glass jar?Now... as for size... HA!
      You will need & want this awesome sauce (oil) available to you at all times!!!
      Trust me!
      If you didn't use Coconut-Oil for a variety of applications already, you will once you find out all of it's benefits... there is soo many of them.
      Just ask me if you would like to know about a few or more of Coconut-Oil's amazing & all natural benefits.

?????? Kiss??Kiss ??????
      ? ???????? . ?. ?????????
      ???????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????????
      ??????? ???? ???????
      ????????????? ??????? ???? ??? ???????
      ????? ?? ???? ?????
      ??? ?????? ???????? & ????? ?????? ???

Comment

Working...
      X