Hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair removal

Yeah, we know that unwanted hair is one of our enemies. So, what are your suggestions to best remove those hair? In the past, I only shave them for quick and easy removal but lately I started waxing them. How about your beauty secrets in regards to hair removal?

Waxing is better. It is smoother and the hair would not grow easily. Of course, there is pain that you would have to bear.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      Editing a comment
      I've tried waxing my facial hair at the spa and yes, it is really painful but bearable. I feel bad for hairy people who always get rid of their excessive hairs all over their bodies.

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      missAdventuroushorny So, have you tried to wax your pubes, too?

It's kinda frustrating to remove hair every once a month, I've tried so many regiments but waxing is the best way to resolve this issue, for my armpits, legs, and bikini area.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      Right! I do my monthly wax appointments to my favorite spa and I got a discount from it because I am one of their regular customers.

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, waxing is the best. Yes, it hurts but the results are the best among all the cheap hair removal options. Using a laser treatment is expensive for me so waxing is the next best thing.

I only do shaving when I'm taking a shower. Since I only get rid of only a few armpit hairs. I'm too lazy to go to the spa for waxing schedules, so I might as well do it myself at home.

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
      missPoisedhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      I only shave my excess hairs too, no need for me to go to the spa because it's just a few hairs for me lol!

We're actually the same. I used to shave but when my friend said that waxing is better, that's what I've been doing since then. And all I can say is that it's actually better. It gives you a flawless skin.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely. Unlike when you shave, you get some bumps on your skin. It is really irritating to feel those bumps. That's why I never tried shaving again, I always resort to waxing.

For me, it depends on the part where it's growing. As for example, for my eyebrows, I usually have them threaded. As for my armpits, I have them waxed. As for the other parts, I have them shaved.

Comment

I still do some shaving but in order for me to have a smooth skin after that, I put some moisturizing cream. It is actually effective because my skin becomes soft and smooth.

Comment

Working...
      X