Hair treatments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair treatments

Yeah, we know that in a year, we would have various colors for our hair. I could even have five different colors in a year. They say that we should refrain from too much coloring as it could destroy our hair. So, what are your tips in order to maintain a good looking hair?

I go to my favorite salon to have some hair treatments. It ranges from hair cellophane to hair rebond. It depends on the advice of my salon attendant.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Those hair stylists know lots of things when it comes to hair treatments so we could trust them.

A deep conditioner once a week does the trick for my hair. Our hair just need those expensive conditioners to make it shine and lively to the eyes as well as to the touch.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree with this one. Deep conditioning of hair is the best, easiest and cheapest way to go for a beautiful hair.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. An expensive conditioner would do. It makes wonders on my hair.

My friends go to the salons and have their hair rebonded. I think that it is the best treatment that they offer. Do you agree that hair rebond is the best?

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you need to have it rebonded all the time?

I suggest that you use more conditioner and less shampoo when you have colored hair. Well, most especially if you had your hair bleached. Shampoo is usually what damages the bleached hair.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, shampoo only cleans the scalp and the whole hair, conditioner acts like lotion to the hair that adds moisture to make the hair more lively.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      But you still need to use a shampoo to remove the oils on your head and hair. That is the purpose of a shampoo.

If you have colored hair, I think you can use some keratin mixture or ointment. Through that, you can maintain a shiny and healthy hair despite having it colored for how many times already.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      There are shampoos and conditioners which are for colored-treated hairs. Those things should be used.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Coloring many times? Do you mean, one on top of the other? That would be bad for your hair. It would also look so thick and unnatural already.

Refrain getting your hair bleached and applying too much color into it. For me, I just use shampoo and conditioner. I don't get my hair dyed whatsoever, look at my hair. It looks majestic because I always brush it when I've got nothing else to do.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      It is because you are a man! Most men do not color their hair. As for women, we usually color our hair. Of course, shampoo and conditioner are necessary.

If you color your hair 5 times a year, then that hair of yours must be deeply damaged by now. I suggest that you let your natural hair grow before coloring it again.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      They have a process to remove the old hair color and then apply a new hair color.

I have never tried coloring my hair but I think the girls with colored hair usually goes to the salon to get a monthly treatment for their hair.

Comment

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really monthly as that would be expensive. Maybe, every two months or so.

That is my problem too, I mean I really like to color my hair but I can't, because my hair is not that healthy.

Comment

Working...
    X