Facial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial?

A lot of women (as well as men) likes to take care of their bodies. So they usually go to salons and spas. My question is, when do you usually have your facial and other spa stuff? Does it happen weekly? Or maybe monthly?

I usually go to spa for a body massage once a month. But when it comes to facial, I make sure that I have my facial every two weeks.

Comment

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Facial every two weeks? Isn't that too soon?

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      A body massage once a month? Isn't that too much for the body? I think that it is done too frequently.

I frequently go to spa for facials and not other services. And I usually go there every week. I don't know if it's true but my friends say that my face keeps on glowing as time pass by.

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Every week? Isn't that too much to take? Are you not afraid that it could have some effects on the future?

I don't go to spa. I usually just use a DIY skin care routine to take care of my face. I suggest that you should have some face masks every night because it helps brighten and moisturize the skin.

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that those DIY things are effective? You should be careful not trying all those serums on your face because not all faces are alike, you might discover that your face is not used to those kinds of serums. Otherwise, it will lead you to acne breakouts or having more dry skin.

Yes you are right. Men avail facial services too. In my case, I usually go and have a facial for once every two months. I am busy so I don't have the time to go every month.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      But in order for you to stay young and glowing, you need to make at least once a month. You would look better if you do that one.

It could not be weekly as that is too soon. Monthly would do to keep us beautiful.

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Monthly trips to the salons are okay or better if it were every other month unless you have a busy schedule. It's what I usually do, every other month is okay for me.

Originally posted by JollyFilly View Post
    A lot of women (as well as men) likes to take care of their bodies. So they usually go to salons and spas. My question is, when do you usually have your facial and other spa stuff? Does it happen weekly? Or maybe monthly?
    If I'm ever in the mood to go on trips at the salon or spa. I'm not really fond of going to those places frequently, so it's a rare thing for me to do if I'd ever go to places like that.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should consider taking a friend with you so you would enjoy the company off being with someone during those trips at the salon or spa. I can tell that you always go there alone and it seems that you're not used to it.

I only go to spas if I feel like treating myself and I don't usually go to the salon that often so maybe once or twice a month is okay for me.

Comment

• assBrieftight
      assBrieftight commented
      Editing a comment
      Your hair looks nice and I bet you can maintain it well, so I guess you're right. There's no need for you to have a frequent visit those salons.

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Once a month would be okay for maintenance purposes. Or actually, even once in two months' time would do.

I only go to a spa if I really need it. I have good hygiene and I don't need that kind of stuff, I can do it for myself.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      I am guessing you are doing home spa? Any tips for us?

I haven't been in a spa or any salon, I only do beauty tips at home.

Comment

Originally posted by JollyFilly View Post
      I do it 4 or 6 weeks for my body hair as for my facial, I am quite into skincare so I usually go to clinic in like two months or if I feel like my skin needed it.

Comment

Of course I do this all the time. My face and body is my capital in this business so I always make sure it's looking perfect to get more money in return.

Comment

Working...
        X