Are they worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they worth it?

I just want to ask your thoughts about girls who buy luxury and designer bags. Do you think those bags are worth it? Is my money going to be put in good use when I decide to buy a designer bag?

I do think that those designer bags are worth the money that you are going to spend. Just look at it as your investment. When you need money in the future, you can sell it.

Comment

• missSpikypussy
      missSpikypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I have in mind as well, but I hope that someone out there might buy it because they might consider that I'm selling them an outdated version of that designer bags. Well, if they're really into it or would consider it sold as a collector's item, then I'd be lucky.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      You can sell it but who would want to buy a used bag? My friends just throw unwanted bags.

Yes, they are definitely worth it because those bags have the highest quality when it comes to bags. Also, having a designer bag is every girl's dream. I suggest that you go and buy one. I assure you that you won't regret it.

Comment

• missSecondpussy
      missSecondpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay then, I would have at least ONE designer bag preferably a Birkin and I'm good with that. Or maybe I could buy a designer purse or wallet too, yep, it's all worth it! It has always been my dream.

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, every girl wants to have those expensive designer bags. It is one of the dreams that we need to pursue.

Originally posted by PaperRunTayl9or View Post
    I just want to ask your thoughts about girls who buy luxury and designer bags. Do you think those bags are worth it? Is my money going to be put in good use when I decide to buy a designer bag?
    Not much of a bag or purse fan but if those are luxury and designer bags then I'd collect at least just two of each. At least I'd have an alternative to use and it's worth an investment for me already.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd collect at least 3 if you'd ask me. A luxury and designer bags are like diamonds to girls too, yes, we must have those bags that never go out of style.

I have several designer bags that I bought long ago and they are still in good shape until now. That's why I will say that they are worth your money.

Comment

• Dickie
      Dickie commented
      Editing a comment
      Us men, well, we don't need to buy those designer bags. I don't mind much about bags or accessories, so I guess this query is only for women lol!

I do believe that luxury bags are not any different to the local and cheaper ones that's why they are not worth your money. Also, you can put your money to better use like starting up a business or putting it in an investment fund.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds more like it! It would be worth my investment if it were put up to a business instead of collecting luxurious bags. Also, I am not a bag person myself.

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Very well said. Better put the money on those investments rather than spending it on those fancy bags.

Buying a designer bag would make you happy. Happy in the sense that you fulfilled one of your dreams. Is it worth it? No, I do not think so. First, it is not an investment that the value will grow over time. Second, it will devalue after some years. Still, you got fashionable using it.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not usually a fan of designer backs as well, that's why I agree with you. I do not see this as an investment for myself. I think only material girls get to see their true value, but then again, I'm not also like those materialistic girls.

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      missPoisedhorny you are right and every year or month designer bags come and go. Assume that people would always want something new but unless those are limited edition or whatsoever.

Is my money going to be put in good use when I decide to buy a designer bag?

The answer here is a no. Buying a designer bag is not a good idea. It would just be a waste of money. The bag devalues over time.

Comment

• FrogFrock
      FrogFrock commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually that's where you are wrong. The value of a designer bag goes high every year. That's why many tend to buy designer bags as early as they can so that they can have more investment returns when they sell it in the future.

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      It's your choice missFabulouspussy if you feel like buying a designer bag, even just one. However, some of the ladies here prefer buying at least one designer bag and for them, they'd consider it an investment, let it be. But I most certainly agree that the part when you said that those bags will soon devalue over time, just like clothes and other trends that are being replaced with something new, right?

When you have extra money, then you could buy those expensive bags. Go on and feel the bliss of having those expensive bags. It could make you more beautiful.

Comment

It's really good to spend money on that kind of thing. but I don't think that is necessary.

Comment

I think it would be good if you will buy those luxury stuff, but I don't think that it is necessary to buy one during this pandemic.

Comment

Working...
        X