Skin care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin care?

Would you consider spending so much money to skin care? What I meant by skin care is the full 10-step routine that are done mostly by Koreans. I have heard that it is quite expensive. So would you consider it? Or would you just stick with the simple skin care routine which involves washing and cleansing the face?

Uhm not really. I don't think that there is a need for the 10 steps because just by merely washing the face, the skin is already being taken care of. Well, this is just my opinion okay?

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Washing the face clean is one of the most important things to do. But I know that we should not end the process there. They say that we need to do other processes after the cleansing of the face.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      No, washing the face is not enough. I have read many articles that we need toners, moisturizers and a lot of other things.

No, I wouldn't be so dumb to do that. Besides, I do think that my skin is good enough to capture sugar daddies anyway. Lol!

Comment

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope I have your confidence. I do think that my skin is not good enough so I will consider investing money to this so-called 10-step skin care routine.

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you are young and beautiful, just like me, then we won't need to do much for now. But when we get older, those skin care would already be a must.

Yes, I would consider spending some money for skin care. Because I believe that the greater my skin is, the more men I can attract. And that also means that more potential sugar daddies can come in my way.

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. That is the right way. When we look beautiful, we could be able to attract more clients.

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, beauty is wealth, as they say. The more beautiful you are, the more men who would be attracted to you.

I did not know that those Koreans have 10-steps routine skin care. Would that take so much time in performing those routines?

Comment

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      I have tried that 10-step skin care routine but I realized that there is actually no need for that. Well, that routine usually took 3 hours of my time.

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      JollyFilly, 3 hours?! That is quite a lot of time already and I am not the type of person who likes to waste time on unnecessary stuff. That's why washing the face is just what I do.

I would consider trying those, as long as I have enough money from what I've earned from my salary and I have enough time to have those skincare appointments anytime I want.
    Last edited by pussyWoozywet; 01-23-2020, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yes, there is nothing wrong with having new stuffs. It could be the solution to a better skin.

I have enough time and money to have those skincare routines done but I don't think that I won't bee needing it since I'm okay with my face and I fear that I might even damage my own skin. I'll just stick to my usual skincare routine and nothing more.

Comment

• Outdoorks
      Outdoorks commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm no Korean and I think their beauty regimes are different from our actual skins. I'm scared I might even damage my own skin and face. Therefore, I wouldn't want to risk it no matter how expensive this is. missSpikypussy You're right, I'd rather just stick to my usual skincare routine as well.

I'm a dude, although skincare is hygiene for us men, I don't think that it would be good for me to try this one. Yes, those skincare routines are good but it is not advisable for everyone because not everyone has the same skin as you are. Some skins are just too sensitive to handle that it may all lead to breakouts, blemishes, and impurities.

Comment

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that. I guess you just have to find out on your own the skin care routine that actually fits your skin type.

Now, I am thinking of following those routines that were developed by those Koreans. It could be that their processes are better than our processes here in the West.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you feel that those routines would be effective for your skin?

• pussyResolutetight
      pussyResolutetight commented
      Editing a comment
      DivisionComposite I am really not sure but there is nothing wrong on trying so why not try it too.

It all depends on whether you're the type who have skin problems or not. Because there are some who have great skin even if they just use soap and water

Comment

How sure are you that those products that you're talking about would work on you? You need to remember that what works for others might not end up working for you

Comment

• DirectionLove
        DirectionLove commented
        Editing a comment
        I know Babe. I know that skincare is a trial and error thing. No guarantee but you'll never know unless you try right?

Originally posted by DaddyWarbucks View Post
      It all depends on whether you're the type who have skin problems or not. Because there are some who have great skin even if they just use soap and water
      Also there is a chance that there would be something on it that will have a negative effect on you

Comment

I'm still young and that's maybe why all I need is washing my face and applying some natural stuff on it. Maybe when I'm old enough, I will change my mind All I have on my shelf is this Kokum Butter, deodorant and toothpaste. I wish it will last longer.

Comment

• DirectionLove
          DirectionLove commented
          Editing a comment
          They say that it would be better if you start young and those people with gorgeous skin even with age said that this is their secret.
      Working...
      X