Big or small boobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big or small boobs?

Big boobs or small boobs? Which one is better to have? I have read that large boobs can affect your health as you would have a hard time carrying large boobs. If you have small boobs, men would not be attracted to you that much as they prefer women with large boobs. Sometimes, I think that being on the average is the best one.

Well, they say that men like to have women with big boobs, so I would choose that route. I want my boobs to be big. I think that it is one dreams of most women.

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. Having big boobs can grab everyone's attention, even women would envy you for having those. Speaking of grabbing everyone's attention, yeah, it is easier to grab on to something when your breasts are fucking huge, right?

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      But missNeighborlypussy are you implying that you wanted to have big boobs since you don't have one? Why don't you ask your sugar daddies if there's a need for you to get implants if he wanted big boobs?

Lucky for those women who have average-sized boobies. Sure we can't have it all if we're born flat-chested or has a huge pair of titties but what we can do is to just appreciate what we have but if we've earned much from our sugar dating then we must make use of it. Surgery is the key if we want to have the perfect sized breasts that we aim for.

Comment

• missRattypussy
      missRattypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I should consider having some surgery, with the help of my sugar daddy's financial assistance. But if he's not asking for me to make my boobs big then there wouldn't be a problem about that. Most sugar daddies won't care about your boob size.

• missFabulouspussy
      missFabulouspussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, surgery is fine. You could have a reduction or enlargement. Choose anything according to your needs. Science and technology are here now to make our lives better.

• missSimplistichorny
      missSimplistichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      SashaBangs What if the man in your life wants you to have big boobs, what are you gonna say to him?

Nah, I'm already contented with my A sized breasts. What more can I ask for? At least I have breasts though it won't be enough to squeeze the hell out of these at least they're real and I'm proud of them.

Comment

• Ragemici
      Ragemici commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you have breasts but men would indulge on those huge sized breasts. Cup A's are a bore to them, there's no thrill in it. But if they're with you already, it's obvious that they have no choice but to accept it, would you feel offended by that? Yes, of course.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      @missSeconddpussy are you sure about that? Well, I agree that some men like natural looking boobs even if they're not that big. Stick to those type of sugar daddies who won't choose you over breast sizes, right?

It is better to have big boobs than having none at all. I know everyone loves looking at big boobs, it may be too heavy to carry but beauty is sacrifice ain't that right? But the attention is fulfilling when they admire how huge your boobs are.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone LOVES huge boobies, especially for us guys. This is why some girls are jealous of others when they have perky or huge boobies while they have average or small-sized boobies.

• pussyTeenytinytight
      pussyTeenytinytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. Too big boobs are not good to look at. When someone has too large boobs, it does not look good aesthetically. Having a bit larger than the regular size is better than those too big boobs.

What about saggy breasts? Do people here have something to say about old saggy breasts? I do not think that saggy breast could belong to any of the two, big or small breasts. Lol!

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      They're talking about big and small boobs, not saggy ones, sorry. LOL! I do think that people would still appreciate those saggy breasts since it is breasts or boobs or whatever people call them. People appreciate boobs, for all I know.

Why can't we just be contented with the natural sizes of our boobs? Every boobs come with different shapes and sizes, so we shouldn't shame other ladies for having small, average, or large boobs. This should apply to men that they should be contented with wwhatever boob sizes that a woman has. All boobs function the same, what gives?

Comment

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Boobs are unique and whatever that we have right now, we should appreciate them. How can other people appreciate you if you cannot appreciate yourself? Think about that and know that people out there will admire you as much as you admire yourself too.

If you have small boobs then you should still be proud of it because those are real instead of fake, right? I don't think that a sugar daddy would still be choosy towards hissugar baby if she has small boobs. Boobs are boobs when it comes to men, let them have them.

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      Small tits are better than fake ones. Convince me that I'm wrong, natural boobs are okay for most men and I know that since I have natural average-sized tits.

Big enough for most guys to play with. Because there's a bigger number of men who are into busty women rather than small chested ones

Comment

• DaddyWarbucks
      DaddyWarbucks commented
      Editing a comment
      You're definitely right about that one and I'm one of those men

It would be much better that you ask what's the right cup size for you

Comment

When it comes to cup sizes, the minimum for me is a cup C

Comment

Working...
      X