First date outfit ideas! I need them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First date outfit ideas! I need them!

HELP! I need first date outfit ideas! Got asked out by a silver fox sugar daddy and want to make a good impression but not look like a slut or like I'm trying too hard. Last time I went on a date it was with a banker and I wore a pencil skirt and blouse and I think that I looked like a secretary and not in the sexy way. Also don't want to look like a nun either! Need ideas from my sugar sisters!

I remember being so nervous for my first date with an SD. It felt bigger than just a regular first date. I wore this really tight dress and didn't eat anything all night since I didnt' want a food baby. So not only was my dress so tight that I couldn't take a good breath but I also was starving. All I wanted was to go home put on some sweatpants and eat a giant bowl of nachos or something. I was very uncomfortable the whole night and I think he could tell that I was too. I really don't recommend doing that to yourself. Pick something that you feel comfortable wearing. That makes you look and feel good and also make sure that you actually eat something lol I think it all depends on where you're going. If you are going to a fancy restaurant then you won't be able to get away with jeans and you should stick to a dress or skirt and some sexy heels. Adding a pair of heels to anything instantly makes you look classier so do that

Comment

I swear by a little black dress. I know so original but it's a classic and it works for me. It makes me look older and definitely more sophisticated than I am. When in doubt I go for an all-black outfit and some heels to make the impression. It does depend on what kind tho. You should have one that's really sexy and one that's much more classic with no cut outs or jewels or anything like that. That way you can use one or the other depending on what kind of sugar daddy you are going for

Comment

Everyone always says that but I think that I look like I'm going to a funeral in black. It's not sexy or classic on me at all. Maybe it's my skin tone or something. I know that everyone says to wear black when you don't know what to wear but everytime I do I end up changing my clothes last minute

Comment

Me too. I have black dresses but I just don't think that they look good on me at all. It's not only the color but also there's just something about it that I don't like. I don't feel confident in them. Is there something else that I can wear??

Comment

Well you can always do for a red dress if you want to be really bold and also if you want to get all the attention. But if you want to wear something else - you could always try white. You just have to be careful of what you do so you don't get it dirty. But really there isn't a color that you is a foolproof thing to wear. Even black isn't always appropriate. I would just say that you should pick a color that looks good on you. You can always do that by finding by picking up a color and then putting it near your skin and seeing if it makes you look beautiful or dull. It takes some time so make sure you plan ahead

Comment

I always take pictures of my date outfits and then send them to my friends so they can tell me which ones look better on me

Comment

That's so smart. I think there's an app that does that too but it might put outfits together for you? I keep a section on my instagram for outfit ideas to help me out. I never tried to ask my friends opinions

Comment

Go for some body fit dress

Comment

Originally posted by Babe_with_Beauty View Post
                    I swear by a little black dress. I know so original but it's a classic and it works for me. It makes me look older and definitely more sophisticated than I am. When in doubt I go for an all-black outfit and some heels to make the impression. It does depend on what kind tho. You should have one that's really sexy and one that's much more classic with no cut outs or jewels or anything like that. That way you can use one or the other depending on what kind of sugar daddy you are going for
                    She's right about this one. That's one of the main reasons why every girl needs to have one in her closet. Just to be sure as well, you can ask the guy where he's taking you so that you won't over dress or under dress

Comment

Ask him where you guys are going. So that you can wear the right kind of clothes. You don't want to go to a fine dining restaurant in your jeans and shirt

Comment

• CashMomma
                        CashMomma commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah good idea. and as long as what you're wearing is comfortable, I think that's fine

• SugahBaby
                        SugahBaby commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There are sites though where you can look for outfits that go with any event

Just go with something that is tried and tested. That sexy black dress which is an unspoken requirement for us ladies

Comment

• LZA
                        LZA commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Also make sure that you're really comfortable with what you're wearing

• BeeLinda
                        BeeLinda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looks like you ladies got it all nailed down

• SashaBangs
                        SashaBangs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        good, we're happy to help

A simple advice that would take you far enough for hopefully a second date, - less make up is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallie_B View Post
                        HELP! I need first date outfit ideas! Got asked out by a silver fox sugar daddy and want to make a good impression but not look like a slut or like I'm trying too hard. Last time I went on a date it was with a banker and I wore a pencil skirt and blouse and I think that I looked like a secretary and not in the sexy way. Also don't want to look like a nun either! Need ideas from my sugar sisters!
                        Don't be nervous about dating.

Comment

Working...
                        X