First date advice - what do we talk about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First date advice - what do we talk about

I am going on my first date with a real sugar daddy and I don't know what to talk about. Usually when I go on dates I talk about like movies and like tv shows I'm watching on Netflix but I think that's not right on this date. I want to seem smart and mature but also I don't want to pretend to be too different from my actual personality type. Can anyone help me?

You should use the first date to get to know your SD so ask him questions about his work, growing up, fave places to travel, his most embarassing childhood memory, stuff like that. You can even ask him about his childhood pets or what his favorite animal is.... You just want to get to know him and his personality to see if he's a good fit for you but also you want him to see that you're a good fit for him. Tell him things about yourself too and be curious about him and his life. You can pretty much talk about anything. Just DON'T talk about the weather. It's a mood killer

Comment

Yeah but you also want to use the first date to seduce your sugar daddy. I mean that in the best way of course. You want to tease him a little too and use it to get information about what he likes from his sugar babies so that you can make sure that you have those things. I found out that he really likes his sugar babies to wear the gifts that he gives them whenever he sees them. So he bought me a beautiful bracelet and necklace and whenever I saw him I made sure to wear it and he always complimented me on them too

Comment

For sure but you don't want to come on too strong. You want to be flirty but not overly sexy. You want to leave a little mystery so that he'll want to call you again. That means that you have to figure out the best way to flirt with him to leave him wanting more. It's the best thing for you to do especially if you want to make this guy your sugar daddy. Put in a little mystery and flirt a lot with him so that he knows that you're interested in him too

Comment

Yes if you are too sexual then he will think that you're just doing it to get money and he won't consider you as a sugar baby if you do things like that on the first date. It should be more simple and about getting to know each other. Which is what everyone has been saying. It's also about respecting yourself too

Comment

She's right too. You shouldn't be worry about that stuff at this point. The best advice that anyone can give you is just to have fun and enjoy yourself and not worry too much about things

Comment

I think that you're already fine with what you usually talk about during the first date. All you have to do is make sure that he gets the time to talk as well and answer him truthfully if he has any questions

Comment

• LZA
                LZA commented
                Editing a comment
                She's right and show the real you.

How was your date?

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Just try and talk about the things that you're interested in and ask him what he's into in order to see if you have something in common. Once you have find that common ground, then you can just talk about that the entire date

Comment

Maybe you should first talk about the terms of your relationship with each other. Once that is settled then you can get to know each other a bit more already

Comment

Mind giving us a follow up story

Comment

Hey sweetie, just be yourself, trust me

Comment

Working...
                        X