Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I talk about allowance on the first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I talk about allowance on the first date?

When should I bring up an allowance? Is the first date too soon? I don't want to give away too much or look like I only care about the money so when should I bring it up so that I can make a good impression?

Same question that I need help with so if anyone could answer this

Comment

I wouldn't tell him on the first date. I mean there's not really any point since you haven't even decided if you like each other or want to date. That's a very serious conversation for a first date that's why I wouldn't recommend doing that to him. That's always a problem for most SDs who really just want to meet you and not talk about money. They can't decide if they should offer you anything if they don't know if you're compatible or not. If he wants to see you again, then you can ask him about it then or before that date.

Comment

Does that mean that the first date is just free? What should I be expecting?

Comment

It's not free since he's taking care of the date expenses so don't think about it like that. Think about it like a blind date where you're just getting to know each other and having fun together. If it works out then that's great but if it doesn't you should move on to the next one

Comment

Oh I guess that makes sense

Comment

It can take some time to get used to for sure but you can do it if want to

Comment

On the second date since you're too shy on the first date lol

Comment

• SugahBaby
                  SugahBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And if she's still shy to ask it, do it on the third date?

• LowLa
                  LowLa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, try it on the third one. But I think the two of them would most probably talk about it before the second date is over

It would be safer if you don't talk about it, unless he would be the one who's going to initiate the talk about it. If you want to be really safe, just follow what Maxz has answered

Comment

You can ask her about it but not immediately. Since if you ask about that once you've taken your seat, your sugar daddy or mommy would assume that you're just truly in it for the money and nothing else

Comment

• CashMomma
                    CashMomma commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree with what you've said. This is coming from a daddy already so you better listen to his advice

• Biggie
                    Biggie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks, im not just saying this from a daddy's point of view but from an unbiased person as well

Yes, confidence is the key. Be honest with what you want and don't be afraid to ask for it.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
                    NotoriousMOM commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But you should know when to time it as well. Don't ask your potential mommy or daddy for the cash immediately

• IzzySteezy
                    IzzySteezy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes, I actually wait for the daddy to bring that up

• IzzySteezy
                    IzzySteezy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    But if it wasn't brought up on the first date, I would suggest it on the second. Well that's just me.

First date is just getting to know each other, its not advisable to talk about allowance on first dates. Your sugar daddy will contact you if you will have a second date and that's when you can talk about all your arrangements, like your expenses, extra luxuries and pleasures. The key here is to be comfortable asking and you should also set your range. .

Comment

• JessieJay
                    JessieJay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, what if your potential daddy is the one who started talking about that?

• GoGo
                    GoGo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Then it's perfectly fine, it's a good sign he likes you and will probably set up a second date

It is just fine to talk about it as long as that's not the only thing that you would be talking about the entire date and it's not the first thing that you would ask him or her. Better yet, let him or her be the one who would start that conversation

Comment

• SashaBangs
                    SashaBangs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That would be a really awful date if that's the only thing that you would be talking about

• Jinni
                    Jinni commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, it would be an awful one and it would also feel like you're haggling for a souvenir or something lol

I think you should establish the issue before even the first date,

Comment

Working...
                  X