Should I have sex on the first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I have sex on the first date?

I'm going on a first date with a sugar daddy and I don't know what to expect from it. What are we going to talk about? What type of food should I order? Is he going to ask me for sex? Should I have sex with him? What's the right thing to do or say if he does ask me?

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT have sex with an SD on a first date. Don't do it. Don't open that door on the first date. You should make sure that you are going to be in a relationship with a POT - that he is going to be your sugar daddy before you make the relationship sexual. If you do have sex on the first date, sometimes it t tells him that you're easy and that you'll give it up even without the money. That's not what the relationship is about and don't put yourself in that situation either. That's how girls get treated badly or scammed by salt daddies

Comment

Yeah it's not a good idea to have sex with a sugar daddy on the first date. Like Carolina_Girl said it's a lot of problems that can happen from it and it changes the relationship too. It's not only the fact that you don't know each other but a real sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship is about more than sex. It's about partnership and mutual satisfaction for the long-term not just the short-term. If you did have sex with him on the first date it would be temporary gratification for the relationship and it would end a lot sooner than you want. If he's a real sugar daddy then he will not ask you or he will respect you when you say no. If he does ask you then you just say that you want to get to know him better first

Comment

If you want to make him your full time sugar daddy then you should hold off on the sex. It's not like a casual hookup since you really want to have something come from it and not have it be just about getting together. It's about finding a relationship that's going to help you out, help you both out only. If you get what we're saying here

Comment

I do get it. I know what you're saying and how that could change the relationship but I'm still worried that he might not want to date me if I don't do it. Is there anyway to make sure? Also is it expected from me?

Comment

Not really. Not in the way that you think. Like I said you need to just actually go on the date with him and figure it out when you get there. There's nothing that you can do except go on the date yourself

Comment

You just make sure that you're having fun on the first date and not worrying about anything else. It should be about making a good impression on him so that he'll want to talk to you and see you again. You need to find out if you're compatible in other ways. The sex will come after usually by the third date. If you make sure that you are having fun and have a good conversation with him then it's going to make it easier to do the other stuff

Comment

I agree with what the answer of the ladies here. It might give him an impression that sex is all your after besides the benefits that you would be getting from him

Comment

• Jinni
                  Jinni commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't believe that I would have to agree with a guy who's dick is showing on his profile picture. Lol

• Dickie
                  Dickie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Were you thinking that I'm the bro type? Just because my dick is showing on my profile pic, it doesn't mean that there is nothing between my ears

• JessieJay
                  JessieJay commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol don't judge the person through his profile pic. I also agree with what you said.

there's lots to talk about, you can ask him questions, your preferences, favorite food. now about the sex part, that's up to you. dont have sex with him cause just he wants to or demands it. It has to be consensual

Comment

Just be honest. If you don't want to disclose anything to him then some white lies will do

Comment

If you're the type who doesn't have sex in the first date, then just tell him that. He is a proper gentleman, then he would understand that you're not a first date sex type of person. Just because he's giving you money, doesn't automatically mean that he can do whatever he please to do to you

Comment

If you dont want to, absolutely do not have sex cause you feel pressured to seal the deal or something. Your happiness and comfort counts too.

Comment

The only reason that you should have sex on the first date is if you don't have any plans of seeing him again and you just make the most out of it

Comment

• LZA
                          LZA commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm guessing that you've already done that before that's why you suggested it?

• RudeRudy
                          RudeRudy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          li doubt im the only one who's done this

Don't ever have sex on the first date. Even if its for a real relationship or with your new sugar daddy.

Comment

It's Sugar baby's rule not to have sex during your 1st date. make sure everything is set before giving in.

Comment

• Dickie
                            Dickie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What if everything has been set before the end of the first date?

• SashaBangs
                            SashaBangs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Still a big no
                        Working...
                        X