Trying to impress my POT sugar mama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to impress my POT sugar mama

I am trying to impress this older woman that I am going on a date with. We went on here and she's very beautiful and she is looking for a sugar baby. I want her to be my sugar mama but I don't know how to impress her. I want to show here that I will be an amazing sugar baby for her. A lot of advice on here is just for female sugar babies so I need advice for male sugar babies.

Honestly it sounds a bit silly but it is kinda the same for what you would do to impress a woman that you liked. You should bring her a beautiful bouquet of flowers or a sweet little gift just to show her that you care and that you appreciate her. That's going to impress her. It's the little gestures that make the biggest difference too

Comment

Yes that sounds very sweet and I can see her liking that a lot. I think that no matter how old we get women like being treated like we are special and we especially like surprises or when our dates do things just because

Comment

I think you should also hold doors open for her. That is very sexy to a woman. It just shows that you think that she's special and that you want to treat her that way. I love when guys do that for me. Also when they open the car door or let me go first. Just being a gentleman around me is what I appreciate the most

Comment

Yes same thing with me. I was on a date with a SD and he brought me flowers and ordered wine for me too. Usually I don't like when men make decisions for me but when it comes to sugar daddies I find it very sexy. I was very impressed with how he acted and the small things that he did

Comment

Wine is a small gesture but at least it's something. I think that you can also give her a small gift that willl make her happy. Something that she will really like and that is based on something that she already loves

Comment

There are some great ideas here. I can bring her flowers and act like a modern gentleman as well. Open doors and wine and bring her gifts too. You have a lot of fun ideas that I can use to impress ladies. Thanks

Comment

• Jinni
                Jinni commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah that would work, there's not a single woman who won't like being treated well.

What's a POT?

Comment

• LZA
                LZA commented
                Editing a comment
                You're already making it sounds like she's Nancy Botwin from the show Weeds SashaBangs

• SashaBangs
                SashaBangs commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes exactly!!!

• LZA
                LZA commented
                Editing a comment
                goddamn girl

Try to be yourself and don't try to be a show off or try to pretend that you're sophisticated or something since she might she through you

Comment

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm flattered that you think that I gave the best answer JessieJay

• JessieJay
                JessieJay commented
                Editing a comment
                of course, just gettin it out there

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                lol ok, now get out there

Well you can show me what you got right here if you're planning to impress a sugar mama lol

Comment

• Biggie
                Biggie commented
                Editing a comment
                I think what he's tryna show here's Silence. Lol

• BeeLinda
                BeeLinda commented
                Editing a comment
                interested in being his sugar mommy?

• NotoriousMOM
                NotoriousMOM commented
                Editing a comment
                It all depends if we're a good match for each other and the amount of his allowance

Originally posted by BohoKween View Post
              Try to be yourself and don't try to be a show off or try to pretend that you're sophisticated or something since she might she through you
              Also try to be a complete gentleman so that she would immediately notice your effort

Comment

Read about what going on and the current news before hand. Long gone are the days where it was all about the looks, women nowadays want a man who's a bit intelligent, someone who can carry a sensible conversation or two. Good luck

Comment

• GoGo
                  GoGo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think that there are men out there who like women who can carry a good conversation as well

• LowLa
                  LowLa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can you tell me where they usually hang out? Would love to spend some time with them
              Working...
              X