Where should I take my SB on a date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should I take my SB on a date?

I don't know where to take my new sugar baby on a date. I want something that will be the best date that she's ever had and also something that isn't what everyone else would do. I was thinking of taking her for a helicopter ride over the city finishing off with dinner but there is also having my personal chef make her favorite meal and eat it on my terrace. What would be the better choice?

I think the helicopter one. That sounds like an amazing date idea and I would die if anyone did that for me. I really think that she'd be very impressed with the helicopter. You can also combine them. Do the helicopter first and then the private dinner after

Comment

Best date that I ever went on was a musical and a private dinner after. I know it seems pretty cliche but it was exactly the romantic date that I wanted and that I'd actually never had before. To top it off, it was a show that I really wanted to see and he surprised me with orchestra tickets. It was very sweet and I loved that he was paying attention to me too. You should do something like that

Comment

My first date with a sugar daddy was on a private yacht. It was a beautiful night and we had a private dinner which was cooked by his personal chef and he also had a piano player playing during and after dinner. He even danced with me under the stars. Honestly it felt very fancy and made me feel like a princess or something. So I think that as long as you do something to make her feel special she will have the best time and you will impress her

Comment

That sound so nice! I would love to be on a private yacht. I just think it would feel so romantic

Comment

Tomas_Peltz if you don't do the helicopter then you should try the yacht. That sounds amazing and I think it would really impress her too

Comment

• BohoKween
              BohoKween commented
              Editing a comment
              How about some suggestions that won't costs too much lol

The personal chef ofcourse!

Comment

• LZA
              LZA commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you not a fan of flying, that's why you just prefer the other option

• DikeM
              DikeM commented
              Editing a comment
              it takes so much work. plus eating is much more fun.

If money isn't a problem for you, might as well do both. Have the tour first before heading over to your place for that dinner. I bet that she would be head over heels for you after that date

Comment

• SugahBaby
              SugahBaby commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I think that he has the money to do both

• LowLa
              LowLa commented
              Editing a comment
              How I wish I have a daddy just like him

If you want to be extra flashy maybe you can get a private jet and spend a weekend in Paris

Comment

The helicopter ride is a really nice idea if she hasn't done it before. But what LowLa is the way to go for me

Comment

• LadyBoss
                LadyBoss commented
                Editing a comment
                not yet but i think i'm gonna borrow that idea

• GoGo
                GoGo commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you willing to take your baby for a helicopter ride?

• LadyBoss
                LadyBoss commented
                Editing a comment
                willing? they won't have a choice in the matter

Why can't it be both? I think that doing both of them would make your date really memorable for the both of you

Comment

• BohoKween
                BohoKween commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah both would be really nice. But the helicopter trip is already good for me

• Jinni
                Jinni commented
                Editing a comment
                SAve it on the 3rd date

I wonder what happened at the date and if he followed the advice of the members here

Comment

Working...
              X