First date tips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First date tips...

I need your tips on how to seduce a sugar daddy (on the first date) and disseminate the first date awkwardness. I am new to this business and I badly need your advice, anything will do as long as it will help me improve myself as a sugar baby.

On first dates, wear something that will give definition to your assets in the body ( like your curves, long legs and etc...). Always remember also to be courteous, polite and kind. Being rude or mean is a no-no because this will instantly disappoint your date.

Comment

Take a stiff shot or two if you want to calm your nerves

Comment

• SteenCumbersome
        SteenCumbersome commented
        Editing a comment
        That will only make her drunk especially if it's hard alcohol.

Wear something comfortable and appropriate, be yourself, and follow the advice of LZA

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie View Post
        Wear something comfortable and appropriate
        I think you should include a bit sexy on this one since she's planning to seduce the potential daddy

Comment

I think that the tips that were given are enough to make the date go smoothly. Just be confident enough so that it would turn out in your favor

Comment

If you're having problems with the clothes that you would be wearing, just go wear a short black dress. Like the one that Victoria Beckham wears when she was still in the Spice Girls

Comment

Be yourself, remember to always be respectful. Show to him that you've got class.

Comment

Try to avoid serious and controversial topic. If possible, make it light and humorous.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
                  StitchOutdoor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't think that they're able to about that stuff since they're still in the getting to know you stage

Just go with the flow, dear. Whatever happens, maintain your composure and act as if it's not your first time.

Comment

Since you've got enough tips already, maybe you can go and tell us what happened

Comment

A piece of advice from a sugar daddy, always be sincere and polite, never lie to your potential sugar daddy. If possible, try to be comfortable around him and never show that you are ashamed to be with him because that is a no-no(most babies fell ashamed if they are with a sugar daddy who is old enough to be their grandpa). And most of all. just be yourself.

Comment

Don't be stiff, just be natural and do not forget to have an approachable aura in you.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
                        DivisionComposite commented
                        Editing a comment
                        And do not forget to always smile because as the saying goes "a smile is the universal welcome".
                    Working...
                    X