Looking in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking in Texas

My username might be telling something else but believe me, I am not annoying at all. lol. 24 / F / Laredo and looking for some men to take me in. If you want more, let us discuss.

Then you should have chosen a better username. But, anyway, that was your choice anyway. Well, good luck with your search here.

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the late response lol. I forgot my login details on this site and I was planning to create a new one but I really love this account. I just found that lost notes iin my pc and it had my logins which is why it took too long missAnnoyingpussy

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      Therefore, I welcome you back to the forum lol DirectionLove you should create a back up for your files to avoid scenarios in the future.

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I already learned that lesson and been making back up files lol StitchOutdoor

I welcome you to this forum. A username is just a username. What is important is your self. I wish all the best for you and I hope that you would gonna find the daddies that you long to have. I know that it would be a need, actually.

Comment

• missSmilingpussy
      missSmilingpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have some tips to share to that newbie? She could be able to use your tips to easily find those daddies that she needs.

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      missSmilingpussy just a tip to all of my precious sugar babies, don't too be demanding to your sugar parents. You can at least discuss it beforehand or constantly remind them about it if you must because we might tend to be forgetful at times. That's all I can say, for now.

It looks like you're looking for a sugar daddy who's going to give you a place to live in

Comment

• Stitchel
      Stitchel commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she was offering her service to any daddies out there. Not necessarily that the daddy would provide her a place to live in.

• Boundaryko
      Boundaryko commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be very nice if a daddy would provide me a place to live in. I would be rent-free so the expenses would be lessened.

Originally posted by missAnnoyingpussy View Post
    My username might be telling something else but believe me, I am not annoying at all. lol.
    It must be your pussy telling you that you haven't got laid in a while, lol. Or must've been annoyed by your last hookup, probably terrible. LMAO

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      She may not be annoying but I can sense that her pussy is pretty annoyed from previously failed hookups lol!

My username might be telling something else but believe me, I am not annoying at all. lol. 24 / F / Laredo and looking for some men to take me in. If you want more, let us discuss.
    Hello and welcome aboard missAnnoyingpussy! You can make great friends here with the sugar babies and get to meet some of our sugar parents who are willing to entertain you.

Comment

• BillyOrgan
      BillyOrgan commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you asked her if it's her first time engaging in sugar relationships? Or you can at least tell her some tips about sugar dating that she can learn from you.

• missShrillpussy
      missShrillpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there, gentlemen! I would like to be friends with you both. I'm in search of a sugar daddy but I needed some tips on how to get one. Would you care to help me out?

Hello missAnnoyingpussy, it's so nice of you to be here with us!
    Please, if there's anything you'd like to ask, don't be afraid to approach me.
    First, I want you to feel comfortable here, you can look around and see if there are any sugar daddies who are willing to have you as their baby.

Comment

Thank you you guys, I really had a nice time being a member in this forum appreciate all the response and wishes. Sorry for the delayed response too, love you all!

Comment

• missPoisedhorny
        missPoisedhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, just wanna ask you babe if you meet someone here?

Hey there babe, I wish I could meet you but a bit hectic in my sched these days. Anyways, hope you'll have a great time!!

Comment

Hey, you guys okay to meet with me? I have a sugar daddy but he is fine with me doing casual hook ups outside.

Comment

Working...
        X