Flowers on first date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers on first date

Would you like to receive flowers on your first sugar date with a new sugar daddy?

Of course! Flowers are my favorite things to receive during first dates, it's pretty symbolic actually and any kind of flower will do, bouquet or not, a flower is a special kind of gift!

Comment

• pussyThreetight
      pussyThreetight commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thoughts! A flower on the first date can also mean that the sugar daddy is thoughtful and sweet.

Receiving flowers during first dates go with a stuffed bear, a piece of jewelry, or with a box of chocolates. Do not let a date give you flowers alone, it should always come with something, oh I forgot, maybe a pair of sexy lingerie would be okay too. Lol!

Comment

• DirectionLove
      DirectionLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you a greedy one? Lol! If I were you, I'll be happy with the flowers alone because that will already mean so much to me. I'll feel that I'm special and extraordinary if my sugar daddy gives me flowers during our first date.

I think it won't be necessary for me to give my sugar mommy a bouquet of flowers during those first dates. They didn't ask for it, so why would I even buy those?

Comment

• missOvertpussy
      missOvertpussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if your sugar mommy didn't ask for it, you should take an initiative in giving her one. In that way, she'll see that you are kind and romantic and she'll probably give you a higher payment.

It's a definite yes! Receiving flowers on the first date just means that the sugar daddy is sweet and romantic. I just wish that he will be like that for the rest of our relationship.

Comment

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if you learned that he has other sugar babies on the side and he acts like that to each of you? Surely, you are not the only spoiled princes in his life so don't get your hopes too high.

• Humomkin
      Humomkin commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you not get tired of having flowers on every date that you would have with him? Oh, by the way, what would you do with those flowers after receiving them?

As much as I want to receive flowers, I can't because I'm allergic to them. But I think flowers made of plastic will suffice.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      It's so sad that you cannot be anywhere near flowers. It sounds like a friend I know, but anyway, I feel bad for her allergy because most women deserve to get real flowers even once in her life.

No! I do not need flowers! I need money. He could substitute the flowers to money and I would be happy for that. Lol.

Comment

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you're open to what you want and your wish will be his command! Lol, I think your sugar daddy will be surprised by your request but he will give it to you anyway.

It would be nice to have some flowers on the first date. Hey, it is not that common to have flowers nowadays so it would be sweet to receive rarely.

Comment

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      The old-fashion romance still brings me joy! Yes, I would accept hose flowers, it is so sweet to have those during first dates even with a sugar daddy. I'd hug him tight for that!

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Traditionally, those older men will give you flowers to impress you ladies. Accept them and thank them for it because you girls deserve receiving flowers even if you two are not in a somehow serious relationship.

Receive some flowers during the first dates? I would LOVE to and if there's anything more than just that then I would feel like I'm the luckiest girl ever!

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope you didn't ask for those, because it would be more sincere if he gave that to you with his true intentions because you feel special to him. Well, I'm happy for you sis!

I do not like those flowers so that would be a no to me. We could have dates without those flowers. I could enjoy walking without worrying that I need to carry a bouquet of flowers.

Comment

Are there still men who give out flowers on the dates? Is it still a thing these days?

Comment

• TouchCoucher
        TouchCoucher commented
        Editing a comment
        There are still men who provide flowers to their dates. I see some sometimes. It kinda looks sweet but it is not my thing.

With flowers or no flowers I'm fine with it but I gotta admit flowers on first date is so sweet and cute.

Comment

I am not into flowers so it's okay for me if they will not bring flowers on our date.

Comment

Why not? That would be fine for me.

Comment

• Thinters
            Thinters commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess people who dislike it are scared their relationship (s.daddy - s.baby) might become a serious commitment.

• Boundaryko
            Boundaryko commented
            Editing a comment
            Hmmm, people are overthinking things these days which is so sad Thinters

• Thinters
            Thinters commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree it's like you always need to back-up your actions Boundaryko
        Working...
        X