Dating a vegan sugar parent or baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating a vegan sugar parent or baby

Say you are about to meet your sugar date and you've learned that they turned out to be vegan. Luckily, the restaurant says that they serve good vegan food as well. Your vegan date (sugar baby or sugar parent) said that you should try their vegan meal, then offers you to take a bite. What would you do next?

He is just going to offer me one bite, it wouldn't hurt at all. I would try one, and oh no, it tastes good! I think I might want to have what he's having, lol. I'm that spontaneous so I am open to new more things, thanks for that!

Comment

• FrillerDrill
      FrillerDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great! I think your sugar daddy would be very happy having you around, unlike some other girls who are not spontaneous enough to try new things. He's already impressed by that I cant tell.

I'd tell him, "No, thank you", politely and I'm sure that he will not force me to try things that I do not like. I'd tell him that I am not vegan like him but would he still accept me as his sugar baby? I hope so.

Comment

• missPanickyhorny
      missPanickyhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Sometimes, we need to inform them on what we have and what we want to have. It could not be that they would be the one to be always followed.

• pussyPresentlicking
      pussyPresentlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      If you do that one, your chance to be his sugar baby would drop to low heights. He would think that there is no way for you to be a good sugar baby who would attend to his needs.

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, your chance to be a sugar baby would be dropped to nearly 0. If you are not with your sugar daddy's likings, then he would surely let you go.

Originally posted by JessieJay View Post
    Say you are about to meet your sugar date and you've learned that they turned out to be vegan. Luckily, the restaurant says that they serve good vegan food as well. Your vegan date (sugar baby or sugar parent) said that you should try their vegan meal, then offers you to take a bite. What would you do next?
    Vegan meal? I'd be down for that, I've tasted a few vegan meals so I'm aware of what it tastes like. What? Some of you should definitely try it, it's healthy and platable!

Comment

• pussyHabitualwet
      pussyHabitualwet commented
      Editing a comment
      You've convinced to try one, so okay, I'd give myself a try and have a taste of those vegan meals. Who knows? Maybe I might enjoy it and become a vegan myself. Lol.

• Thinters
      Thinters commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried a couple of vegan meals and believe me, it's actually good! I thought that it wouldn't taste anything like regular food but it tastes just like it, you all should definitely try it too!

• GrandioseGraham
      GrandioseGraham commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess everyone knows that vegan dishes are good. Of course, there would be no real meat so that it one of the drawbacks.

But most daddies are unforgiving when it comes to food. They also have their own preferences. If he is a vegan, then there should be no problem with me. I know that they have great food so I am very willing to take it.

Comment

• InjusticeAmice
      InjusticeAmice commented
      Editing a comment
      What's important is that at the end of the date, there should be a bond and not more than just being vegan or not, right?

I could have a vegan food, too. I heard that it tastes well, so I know that I won't have an issue with it. I am not that picky when it comes to food so I could have just like anything.

Comment

• TouchCoucher
      TouchCoucher commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, they say that it looks and tastes just like the real thing. If that is so, then I would not have any issues with it.

• JollyFilly
      JollyFilly commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that vegan food are healthy to eat. Actually, I believe that one. So, for me, there should be no problem. It is not every day that we would eat out, right?

[She can take a bite of my vegan meal if only I'm pure vegan (which I am not!), but it's okay if she'd let me take a bite of her vegan meal. I'd taste that, I'll be down for anything when it comes to my sugar babbies.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      You're a wholesome sugar daddy to that vegan sugar baby of yours. I think you two will have a really great time together. You know, vegan is great too!

• BeachRun
      BeachRun commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you be able to take it for a long time? Well, you know, most of their food are imitations of the real things.

It does not only taste so well, it also looks so real. They imitate the real stuffs. Oftentimes, it tastes like the real thing.

Comment

I don't have a problem with that. I ate vegan foods.

Comment

Working...
      X