To win their hearts back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To win their hearts back

How can we win back the hearts of our potential sugar daddy/sugar mommy during those first dates even if you think that you might have said something that they did not like?

First, apologize to them if you might have said something that might have offended them. Just convince them that it is just your opinion and you did not mean to hurt their feelings, I'm sure you might win their hearts back especially if you say things slowly and in a respective manner.

Comment

• NotoriousMOM
      NotoriousMOM commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's just an opinion then why would a sugar parent be reacting to it violently? He or she should be open that those sugar babies are really opinionated at times but then again yes, it is important that respect should always be there.

• missSomberhorny
      missSomberhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, good luck with that if that would work. Remember that there are other competitions out there. Once they did not like you, you would be out immediately.

If they did not walk out of the table if you might have said something that they did not like, then there is your chance to take it back but tell them what made you say that. Then again, the goal is to win them back, you can also divert the whole topic into something more lively and forget about what has made you two had misunderstandings.

Comment

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, talk about other things that you two will finally agree on. I think you might win them back and they will tell you not to mind what had happened earlier, it would be just a little misunderstanding like that.

• missNeighborlypussy
      missNeighborlypussy commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Do not ever say that they are already old, as that could lead to a feeling that they would not want you anymore.

I think they should even accept that that was only my opinion and should not make a big deal out of it but then again, I would just have to say sorry and we should move on with our datte and have other things to talk about.

Comment

• pussyClearlicking
      pussyClearlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      You do understand that you should respect them and think of the words first before you'd even utter those towards him. Just apologize to him and start a new topic, or perhaps, you should tell him that you two should do a makeup sex for it later that night.

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Some people have wide understanding and accept varied points of view. You would be lucky should you stated your opinion to that kind of person.

• assSloppytight
      assSloppytight commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if your client had been emotional after you stated your opinion?

Originally posted by SashaBangs View Post
    How can we win back the hearts of our potential sugar daddy/sugar mommy during those first dates even if you think that you might have said something that they did not like?
    It is easy to win the heart of a sugar baby but it might take a lot of patience for those sugar babies to win our hearts back. We just hope that this time the sugar babies might consider behaving well so there wouldn't be a problem next time.

Comment

• pussyWoozywet
      pussyWoozywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Okiedokie then. I think a sugar baby should be held responsible for the things they say, sometimes they act or talk too much but they might have been hurting their sugar parent's feelings, which is something that we should avoid.

But what if we cannot win their hearts back? I do not know how to steal him back from me or convince him to like me again. I'm bad at this, well, as expected he might have seen me as disrespectful or something that he does not like anymore.

Comment

• missAdventuroushorny
      missAdventuroushorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not offer him your body? Offer him that you're going to give him a good time after everything that has happened.

How about becoming flirty and all? How about giving them extra surprises just to win them back? How about a hot night for free? Lol.

Comment

• JessieJay
      JessieJay commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a great idea! I think you might win their hearts automatically if you'd offer them a one free night to make things up for them.

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      JessieJay What would you do if after giving the free one night, you were dumped the next day? Lol.

What could be some statements that could make them stay away from us? I asked because I do not think that something like that happened to me in the past.

Comment

Can I just keep silent and wait that he would just shoo me away?

Comment

I don't really know what to do about that, but I am a careful person who speaks nonsense things so that they will not get serious about it.

Comment

Working...
        X