Craziest 1st date presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest 1st date presents

Just wanna ask you guys about the first date with your daddy or with your mommy, so what is the craziest thing or presents you receive during first date? Mine was an envelope stuffed with cash, like bundles of them inside. Definitely crazy.

I gave my baby the car she's been saving to buy. She sort of mentioned it to me when we were still getting to know each other through phone. In the restaurant where we eat, I gave her the keys to the car and the reaction is priceless.
    Last edited by RudeRudy; 07-17-2020, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• KittyBush
      KittyBush commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the car the only expensive gift you bought for your baby?

A luxury bag but I received much crazier than that but it happens not on the first date.

Comment

Mine was a Tank Louis Cartier Watch and I am obsessed with it. Its the best first date presents I received from a daddy.

Comment

• BeachRun
        BeachRun commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that is so gorgeous and quite expensive, your daddy must be really happy to have you.

I did not receive any extravagant gifts during first date with my daddies but we all had the date in a very expensive and popular places and sometimes, its out of the state.

Comment

BeeLinda Did you ask him about what that cash for? Or you just assume its your allowance?

Comment

Oh wow, reading the response here is makes me want to get a sugar daddy right away lol. BeeLinda If it was me, I'll probably be shaking receiving that much money lol.

Comment

• Dickie
            Dickie commented
            Editing a comment
            Why are you scare in receiving it? its not like you are doing some illegal business lol.

A fancy watch on our first date with my mommy, but I received a lot more after that, like a car, vacation etc.

Comment

One of my daddy before asked me for a thing that I want to receive if we will finally meet up or the first date but I told him to not focus on that because what I want is to know him and to have a good date with him. He understand and so he booked a fancy dinner at a quite famous restaurant.

Comment

• SugahBaby
              SugahBaby commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you always give this answer when a daddy ask what you want to receive on first dates?

Giving what he wants on first date? It depends on what he asks but most of the time I am willing to buy it.

Comment

• DivisionComposite
              DivisionComposite commented
              Editing a comment
              What is the most expensive thing you ever buy for your baby?

I don't have a really crazy first date gift but I received quite nice things from my daddies. Luxury things, allowance and a nice flat.

Comment

I don't really ask big things during first dates as my intention is to get to know my daddies and show them that I am someone they can be comfortable and talk with.

Comment

• LZA
                LZA commented
                Editing a comment
                What if you don't like your daddy upon your first date? Will you still push it to be his sugar baby?

A set of expensive jewelry from my daddy. Its quite memorable to me because only my first sugar daddy gave me a present on first date.

Comment

I imagined you receiving that envelope full of cash is like getting a huge sell on something. BeeLinda I bet the people around who noticed it probably thinks that you're a businesswoman hahah.

Comment

I don't really receive expensive present on my first date. He just booked a fine hotel were we ate and spend the night together. That is actually crazy for me na.

Comment

Working...
                  X