Finding gay male SBs who will date closeted SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding gay male SBs who will date closeted SD

I am a closeted gay male and I want to find a gay male SB to be with but I need them to keep things quiet. How do I tell them that the relationship has to be discreet? I am afraid that they won't want to date me because of my situation either

They will understand that. I can tell you that in total confidence since I have been doing this for a while now. I have been dating gay SBs for a while now and have told that I'm not out yet and they have been very understanding. I always tell them that they can't tell any one my name and I can't meet their friends and they also can't post anything to social media. They are generally understanding of that. Just tell them that it's important

Comment

The majority of POTs that I have been with have been in the closet. I think they like sugar dating cause they can make up the rules. I know that some are more open about it the more we get to know each other but usually the guys that I date want to be keep it on the down low

Comment

That is the reality of this type of relationship and also the benefit of online sugar dating. You can live out your fantasies without worrying about someone throwing you headfirst out of the closet either

Comment

That's a relief. I've been stressed out about this for awhile now

Comment

Working...
          X