LGBT dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGBT dating

OK, most of us are aware that sugar dating is mostly dominated by older men for younger women. How what can you say about the equivalent in the LGBT community? I guess it would be compared to the straight sugar dating scenes; that is, older men for younger men. What do you think?

As far as I'm concerned, it is called sugar dating in my book. Just because the people who are doing it are from the lgbtq community, we should use a different term or name for it

Comment

• KiwiTwin
      KiwiTwin commented
      Editing a comment
      They have not created a new term for it, right? Do you believe that one day, they would also create an equivalent term for themselves?

• ExtraMantra
      ExtraMantra commented
      Editing a comment
      KiwiTwin why do think that they need another term for it? Just because they're non-binary it doesn't mean that they have to use another term for sugar dating

You sound like you are making sugar dating something that's for straight people only by asking us about the equivalent of it in the lgbtq community

Comment

• PaperRunTayl9or
      PaperRunTayl9or commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not considered pedophilia or anything. As long as they're both consenting adults then there's nothing for us to worry about, and it's not just because they're LGBTQ+.

There is no equivalent term for that. It is still a sugar dating.

Comment

• BeeLinda
      BeeLinda commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. There is no equivalent to that even if they're of different gender identity or sexual orientation. And there should be no comparisons on who does best.

• StitchOutdoor
      StitchOutdoor commented
      Editing a comment
      I read one article about a man in his 60s who is dating a 16-year-old gay kid, and they called out to be pedophilia. Maybe FrogFrock is setting that as an example of what she asks for. Or I dunno, please correct me if I'm wrong.

• LZA
      LZA commented
      Editing a comment
      StitchOutdoor Dating a 16 year old gay kid by a man in his 60s is wrong. And it is not pedophilia, it has a different term. There are three terms of liking the young kids. The ,man should have looked for someone older by a few years.

The ones that are thinking that they should have their own term for it are just asking for trouble lol

Comment

• DivisionComposite
      DivisionComposite commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you think that FrogFrock is asking for trouble for asking that question?

• LadyBoss
      LadyBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not understand. What do you mean trouble? Trouble for what?

• SugahBaby
      SugahBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      But they could have their own term if they want to. They had already made some terms for themselves so why not create a new term for it?

I have seen old gay men with young men as that is the most common. How I had not seen old lesbians with young girls. How come?

Comment

• GoGo
      GoGo commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they're keeping a low profile or you're just thinking that they're aunts or nieces

• HotChatty
      HotChatty commented
      Editing a comment
      The lesbian or bisexual babies are hiding their mommies from you since they see you as their competition lol
Working...
X